Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh I thought you were talking about the book....I do have it on the shelf though...a must for all medical type people :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I'm with Mary on this one.
I almost never watch tv until I'm in bed for the night and then I watch a few minutes of Trauma Life in the ER or Mystery Diagnosis or something similar.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
now you piqued my interest....what channel is it on???hahhahaa

i at first thought hmmm is Sue up to some joke or something :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oh Sue ... Pity the poor American Idol watchers!

I was there ... and ready to catch up on the show! Thought it was a good one, and as I've told you am soooo glad that they FINALLY gave Meredith some b*(& s.

Bayley is still my favorite. And her baby so cute! It's been too long between episodes. Now I know what you will be doing on Thursday nights ... three hours before you do it! :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FoodLady said:

I was there ... and ready to catch up on the show! Thought it was a good one, and as I've told you am soooo glad that they FINALLY gave Meredith some b*(& s.

Bayley is still my favorite. And her baby so cute! It's been too long between episodes. Now I know what you will be doing on Thursday nights ... three hours before you do it! :wink: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was great................Denver and I got all cuddled up
with our snacks and sat back and enjoyed(hubby does not watch it.)
What is wrong with him????????
My favorite is Christina(Sandra Oh), she has a wicked sense of humour.......
All of them bring something to the table, very well written ............

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
blueteal said:
FoodLady said:

I thought it was great................Denver and I got all cuddled up
with our snacks and sat back and enjoyed(hubby does not watch it.)
What is wrong with him????????
My favorite is Christina(Sandra Oh), she has a wicked sense of humour.......
All of them bring something to the table, very well written ............
Ok I love Bayley and Merdith. I love Bayley becasue she is Bayley. But Merdith is so messed up I just want her to be happy. But that would be the end of the show. (i think). I loved it last night

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I had bowling last Thurs and just got to watch it on DVR on Sunday (so I avoided this thread until now) ;) It was a pretty good episode...I forget what was going on with all these shows pre-strike :shock:

hehe...that's cute Denver watches it with you :)

Thursdays at 9 Annmarie ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts