Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, I have really been going through a tremendously difficult time with deciding what to do about Chloe and my potential move to Atlanta. I even listed her with IDog and received one call about her. I just spoke to my boss and the move will be pushed back for some time so I am going to go ahead and rent the house that I was planning on (with the small yard).

Long story short....I AM KEEPING CHLOE!!!

I stopped by Petsmart yesterday and got one of those Gentle Leaders and we will begin our training this afternoon. It feels like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of me. Thank you all for your prayers...they helped :lol: :) :D !

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have been following your posts and I am so happy for you!! They always say that "Good things never last" BUT, the bad things never do either. Good luck with your training too!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Oh Autumn, that is such wonderful news!!!! I am really happy for you and Chloe! I have a gentle leader for Tyke too, and I'm going to start working with her this week. Let me know how your training goes!

·
Registered
248 Posts
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be SO happy!

I'm glad it all worked out.

Lots of doodles kisses to you!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Blessings! Wonderful news...good luck with the training, enjoy it too...it can be a lot of fun for you both.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Glad you have some peace of mind about the whole situation. We also have a gentle leader and love it but getting it on is another story!!! Lucy can't decide if she would rather have the treat and the leader on or no treat and freedom....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Autumn, I'm so happy to hear this!!

And the gentle leader was a Godsend for Dexter, who is Mr. Distraction when he's on a leash. It worked wonders for us.

But yes - getting in on him can be a little....um...time consuming... :twisted: :wink: :roll: ....but SO worth it....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoo Hoo Autumn!!! So happy that Chase and Chloe can stay together!!! :wink:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your Raleigh and Molly look alot like my Chase and Chloe...just reversed...ha. I haven't been able to get them to sit together long enough for a pic though :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((autumn)))))))))) i am sooooooooo sooooooooo happy to hear the great news!!!! wow!!!

G

·
Autumn, I am so happy for you and Chloe. I think you will see a huge decrease in her energy level soon. Bella really started to slow down at around 15 months.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gentle leader worked for Tucker also. Our trainer (doggy kindergarden teacher) suggested only using it after 6 months of age. I can't wait to get one on Frankie. Good luck with the training and glad everything worked out. I am a believer that everything happens in it's right time and for the right reason.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jane...hopefully Coco will seem to mature almost overnight as she'll play the role of Big Sister like Peanut did with Beau.

Somewhat Porky Peanut calmed down quite a bit, now sleeps with us, goes in her crate easier, and stopped chewing the house hahahaa

1 - 20 of 20 Posts