Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so proud of my 15 year old granddaughter McKenzie. She will be competing in the Junior Olympics in Boise, Idaho, the end of March 19-24th. Here is a picture of her competing

And my grandson, Everest, who is competing in USASA (United State of America Snowboard Assoc.) National competition in Copper Colorado April 1-6. Last year he placed 1st in Slope Style - SS Junior (16-17 yrs) in Nationals.

He graduated from High School early last friday...Yeh...now he can start college in the summer!

We are so proud of them both
:p :p

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No...we won't get to go to either one. I did buy my other grandson an airline ticket so he can go watch his big brother in the snowboard competitions in Colorado.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That's fabulous annie!!! YAY!! I'd be proud too!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annie that is sooooo great to hear about your grandchildren! you have to be so proud of them
and you are very loving as well have a generous heart to send a plane ticket. :D

keep us posted on how they do

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
FANTASTIC Annie, please be sure and let us know how they did :) Super pic, I know you are very proud and very well should be. Please wish them luck from your cyber friends :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WOWZA!!! That's just awesome!

Best of luck to them; and hugs to the rightfully proud Grandma!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations, Annie! That's so neat! Competition takes real character and dedication. I hope they have a great experience however they come out.
That what I hope for too that and that they have safe competitions.

They both have trained and practiced for years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts