Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This "puppy" may not be the most obedient dog in the world :roll:
BUT can you believe that right now she's sleeping on the sofa with two remote controls right next to her...For at least a month now we can leave *anything* out...socks, tissues, remotes, etc. She doesn't touch ONE thing that isn't hers. She knows what's belongs to her and what doesn't and she leaves everything else alone!
I think it's quite remarkable. I'll have to remember that next time she acts deaf when I'm calling her! :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
WOW! That's all I really care about. how did you do that? Bo thinks that it is a game and loves to run back and forth from kids room to kids room stealing shoes, toys or what ever. :!: :x

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She used to do that, like I said up until about a month ago. I guess it just took us saying "NO" and chasing her down and making her drop whatever she had.
We only had to do it a handful of times though. All of a sudden it's just like she "got it" and realizes what's hers and what isn't. Like magic :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Good girl Sadie!! Now ya have to tell Bogart the secret of "getting it"!
He's 8 months too. When was Sadie born? Bogie's B'day is Sept 26th.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
And Raleigh is 18 months old...we leave him 'un-crated' when we go out, and so far so good! Don't they say that girls mature much faster than boys??? Seeing as how Sadie is 8 months old, I would guess this holds true!!! Hahahaha...Good for you Sadie! Keep it up! :wink:

G

·
Good job Sadie!!! Maya never touched anything as a pup but all of a sudden in the last few weeks it seems she has forgotten what's hers and what isn't. However, this behavior started when the new pup came along so I think it's just a phase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, good job Sadie! (and good job family for teaching her so well!) Only 8 months? Really?

We're just now starting to experiment with leaving some socks and toilet paper in reach that are soaked in bitter spray, now that we've been incident-free (and puppy proofed) for a few weeks. I'm hoping that association will replace the fun association Cooper made the first time he got the end of a roll of toilet paper and ran across the bathroom with it, out the door and down the hall. (That was quite a thing to see from inside the glass shower enclosure - like watching it on TV.)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
JULIE..........doodles are the best!! and we all have earned Bragging rights!! so go ahead and have some shining moment in loving how sweet, good , loving, comical and intelligent your Sadie is!! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lindamarie said:
Good girl Sadie!! Now ya have to tell Bogart the secret of "getting it"!
He's 8 months too. When was Sadie born? Bogie's B'day is Sept 26th.
October 2nd...just a few days apart!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts