Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have the $33 yellow bandana yet...ya know? The one that only cost $1.99? :roll: :oops:
So Bogart got a bath in the wading pool this afternoon and I put his vest on...he's all poofed out and clean! He looks really small in these pictures. :roll:

Overload!

Humor me :lol: .............lol.......He's only a Good Citizen and I'm soooo enthralled. Can you even imagine what I'll be like WHEN/IF he's a really good service dog!

G

·
Bogie you look so handsome!! There is just something about a man in uniform that drives the women crazy!!!

Congrats again!!!

(And he will make a great service dog....I know it)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AHA Heather! It's that dang uniform!!!! Brings out the woman in me! hahahaha!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOOHOOO!!! Bring it on Bob!! Pictures please?

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's Bogie out of uniform.........lol.......I just removed a stick from his mouth and he's giving me the evil eye........Kind of Like........"I'm off work now! Look out!"

Look how the hair hasn't still grown in on his right paw from the IV's. I wonder if they'll shave his leg again on Wednesday for his neutering. :roll:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinkig that too, Leslie. That would be nice because it looks so funny! He's had that since May 5th! cinqo de mayo

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
always did fall for men in uniform!!! Bogie looks awesome

and it does take a bit of time for the fur to grow back after being shaved for iv's. peanut had it done too.......but it does grow back :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congratulations Bogie!! You look sooo very handsome in your vest!!! :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts