Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it was a crappy rainy day, we went for a fun walk by the water. I took a few pics to remember the good times.

DAD PLEASE TAKE ME FOR A WALK

SEE HOW I CAN WAIT FOR TRAFFIC AT CORNERS!! :D

OMG, I LOVE THE WATER

AND FINALLY, A HAPPY (TIRED) DOODLE

PS DONT TELL MOM I WAS ON THE COUCH.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He looks like he was having a blast!!!!!! And I love the tired doodle picture!
Thanks for the great video! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Awesome pictures and videos
He looks like Denver when he is wet..................
Wish they could romp in the water together.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hershey doesnt 500 in the house. She saves it up for outside. I had just unclipped the leash and tossed a stick into the water. She 500s for her first fetch, water or grass. Kinda like she has some pent up energy. then she calms down and fetches really well for 30 min or so (less if she is swimming deep).

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ktodd.......great pics!!!! there are times like you i take my doodles out in the rain and let 'em loose hahahhaaa.

Thre tired doodle pic is soooooooooooo cute!!! :D :D :D thanks for sharing

yesterday was one of those days here too...didn't take pics :cry: but put it this way after playing in the rain for 3.5hours or so, Max and Peanut got a major bath last night ...the water turned black hahahhaa

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great video. A doodle water 500 video. Nice!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a great video. Thanks for the stress relief I got just watching him run freely. He is so beautiful. I love the 1st picture, he blends in with the leaves, great back ground for him.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What a happy doodle! Great Pictures and video! Thank you for remembering your camera!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow...what fun! Look how happy he is in the water!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What fun! I can't wait to take Tyke to the beach - she can't pass up water in ANY form - lakes, mud puddles, birdbaths or TOILETS (we have learned to keep the cover down!) Did the waves bother Hershey when she first swam at the beach?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She initially didnt ever submerge her head when she swam. The very first time she got her head covered by some big waves it freaked her out and that was it for that day, no more water. Since then she has got used to it, waves dont bother her, and she dives for rocks if i throw them, she will stay under water for 3, 4, 5 seconds at a time. Now that freaked me out when it first happened.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts