Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now it's 49 degrees and sunny here. It's supposed to snow up to 6" and the temps drop tomorrow to produce a wind chill of -35 by Wed morning.
Can someone let Mother Nature know she's gone too far this time?
How is anyone supposed to carry on as usual when there's this insanity going on?

·
Registered
333 Posts
It has been crazy weather here too...even for Mississippi. It was SO cold here last week and now it is 60 degrees! I won't complain but I just wish it would stay like this. I don't like cold weather!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
We are 42 right now and by firday it will be 1 out. It is crazy. I just can't wait till spring.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here it is staying consistently COLD and windy
26 today wow a heat wave

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Tink said:
Right now it's 49 degrees and sunny here. It's supposed to snow up to 6" and the temps drop tomorrow to produce a wind chill of -35 by Wed morning.
Can someone let Mother Nature know she's gone too far this time?
How is anyone supposed to carry on as usual when there's this insanity going on?
Brrrrrrrrr . . . . :cry:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Yeppers! Same here in Michigan and going to be warmer tomorrow! I hate this!.....Here come the PUDDLES again!!! I say please leave the snow until it's 85 and sunny again!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it must be coming 'cause they've closed every school around us for the day and here that doesn't happen often.
It's currently 20 and very windy, with snow expected to start falling before long. The weather station statement said they were concerned about how they'd be able to get the kids home once the snow gets picked up by the wind.

I stocked up last night on essentials, have been out to do my daily chores early this morning and so will just hibernate where it's safe and warm.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yesterday we were -48 celcius (this is with the windchill factor). That would be -54 F if I am correct. I am used to cold winters but I don't think I remember it being this cold for years and years. Bailey is bored to death as I can't walk him. Today is supposed to be a bit milder but still deadly if you are outside for any length of time exposed. I need a warm vacation!!!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Ok, I was going to complain about the fact that it's now 18F at 9:30am (after dropping from 50F at 5:45 this morning) but now I think I'll pass.

Doodleheaven, I guess compared to you, I'm that "warm vacation!"

I've been there, in that kind of weather, working outside. It's not a good thing as you don't realize how cold you get until you are able to warm up.

Think warm thoughts!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We've now gone from 43 degrees to -28 windchill since midnight... so in 20 hrs.

It's too cold to have the dogs outside, so we currently have 6 inside. These are some pics we took tonight in our family room... which is quite a mess with 3 puppies wanting to chew. SO I doled out the bones and found a new kind of "dog hoarder".

This greedy boy has 4 bones and a squeeky toy. Luckily he leaves us on Saturday. LOL

You can't see me... my eyes are closed!

Mother and daughter... Canada and Snuggles

The entire pack... note the 2 new ones on the sidelines yet but not seeming to feel terribly threatened.

Everyone settling down and integrating the new members.

Moses smiling at the fact that he has so many canine friends visiting tonight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts