Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I said I was on a waiting list for a baby collie this spring. (As much as I adore doodles, I want another collie to complete our family). So I couldn't resist scoping out the local collie rescue and I found this big lover of a guy. My heart is breaking for him. I put in an application for him.

I need your best mojo. My yard isn't fenced yet which is a drawback, but everything else should be a go. If they'll go for leash walking til spring, I may have a chance.

http://www.collierescue.org/dogs/2007-078.html

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Mojo,mojo,mojo,mojo,MOJO!!!!! All comimg your way Rita...good luck getting Ace!!!! With or without the underbite, he still looks like a handsome loving boy!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I got my mojo workin'..... I think he's beautiful....I hope you get him!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I've always wanted a Collie named Melon :lol: I hope he chooses you too!...mtd/abby/drkatz

·
Registered
150 Posts
What a find! He sounds like the perfect dog and I think that the under bite is cute...makes him unique! One of my fondest memories growing up is remembering spending time with my best friend's Collie, Natasha "Tasha". We use to fight over who got to sleep with her every Friday night sleepover. Ace looks alot like her. PLEASE keep up posted. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
More mojo from Tyke and me! I think he is wonderful! That underbite gives him a real personality, I think!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good luck Mojo's are on the way!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
ellabee said:
I got my mojo workin'..... I think he's beautiful....I hope you get him!
Was going to use the same song bite! :D

He looks like a big HUG! Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts