Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,241 Posts
That is fabulous! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the pictures! (I love chocolate dogs, as everyone here knows! :D )
I am very happy for you ... and thanks so much for the compliment, you are very kind!
Isn't it great that you can meet up with Stacy?! How fun is that?! I am so jealous...would love to have a doodle nearby...well, someone else's doodle, I do have a few so I guess I should not be greedy! But I think that I meant to enjoy the visits with friends and doodles. :)
Enjoy your little guy...and don't be surprised if his name just seems attached to him, Chase was supposed to be something else, but he chased my Labradoodles all over the yard...constantly...sooooo, Chase he is! And now it really fits him.
Congratulations again...I am very happy for you!

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Hey, -did you post a notice when you got Bruno? (Sorry, I have a sixty-second memory...)
Well, I may be repeating my welcome...but better to repeat one than to leave one out...WELCOME BRUNO!! Pics anywhere???

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Sounds like Bruno is fitting in nicely! You still enjoying him?
My dogs love the cool floor too. Did you know that you can buy cooling mats? They are easy to use, you soak them in water and the moisture cools the dog down. It stays cool for a long time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.