Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who answered my many, many questions. Especially Jac & Maureen, you are both amazing and very knowledgable.
I just sent away my deposit today for a beautiful little chunk of a guy, chocolate F1b. Should get him in early February.

Julie
Phoenix, AZ

·
Registered
228 Posts
Julie,
I am SO excited for you! Now that you are getting a puppy we are going to have to meet and have doodle playdates! If you still want to meet my little guy before you get yours, just let me know! Do you have a name picked out? We need pictures ASAP! Congrats!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now the name game begins. Our list is too long. I'll keep you informed and I definately want to have puppy playdates. Let me know if you have anytime in the next 2 or 3 weeks to get together so I can meet Coal.

Thanks,

Julie

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is fabulous! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the pictures! (I love chocolate dogs, as everyone here knows! :D )
I am very happy for you ... and thanks so much for the compliment, you are very kind!
Isn't it great that you can meet up with Stacy?! How fun is that?! I am so jealous...would love to have a doodle nearby...well, someone else's doodle, I do have a few so I guess I should not be greedy! But I think that I meant to enjoy the visits with friends and doodles. :)
Enjoy your little guy...and don't be surprised if his name just seems attached to him, Chase was supposed to be something else, but he chased my Labradoodles all over the yard...constantly...sooooo, Chase he is! And now it really fits him.
Congratulations again...I am very happy for you!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'm so excited for you Julie, I know you can't wait. Meeting up with Stacy and Coal will help to pass the time and you can get your "puppy fix" from Coal until you have your little one home with you :) Can't wait to see pics :!:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We got Bruno on February 7th from Out West Doodles in Kansas. He is a beautiful Chocolate boy with a wavy coat and he is doing great. He has slept in his crate all night long since the thrid night we had him. We are getting ready to go to the Vet for his 3rd puppy visit tomorrow, I'm sure he is over 30 pounds. He will be starting obediance training in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey, -did you post a notice when you got Bruno? (Sorry, I have a sixty-second memory...)
Well, I may be repeating my welcome...but better to repeat one than to leave one out...WELCOME BRUNO!! Pics anywhere???

·
Registered
7 Posts
We pick up our F1 from Out West Doodles on Sunday. I had a feeling based on your post that is where Bruno came from. We had considered one of the pups from the same litter but our family timing was not good back in Feb. Sounds like they are great pups. Virgil has been great to work with and has held (and trained) this chocolate F1 for us.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congratulations Julie and Newtimer on your new additions to your family!!
Terri Lynn

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bruno

I have not posted any pictures yet. I have been so busy with work that I have not had time to figure out how to upload them to my computer let alone post them here. I hope to get to it shortly.
He is a great dog. Really starting to figure it all out now, as far as his schedule. He loves to sleep on the tile floor in the bathroom. Poor guy I don't know what he ig going to think when it is 115 down here in July.
He is the hit of the Neighborhood. My neighbors across the street like him so much they have contacted our breeder to see if anyof his brothers are available.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Sounds like Bruno is fitting in nicely! You still enjoying him?
My dogs love the cool floor too. Did you know that you can buy cooling mats? They are easy to use, you soak them in water and the moisture cools the dog down. It stays cool for a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts