Labradoodle Forums banner

Gettin "fixed" isn't so bad....

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  FoodLady 
G
#1 ·
Look at the new shirt and toys I got.....

Now I can be just like Mom when she yells at the TV thing on Sat!!! I think she calls it football....

See less See more
#8 ·
Great toys, Maya!! LOVE the shirt! My dad went to OSU and wants to get me a shirt like that too!! GO BUCKS!

#9 ·
Boy did you hit paydirt Maya!!!!! Love all your new toys, and you look so pretty in your new red shirt!!! Glad it's all over for you!

Your friends,
Raleigh & Molly! :wink: :wink:

#10 ·
Hey Maya,
I'm glad your surgery is all over and you are feeling okay!
WOW! You really scored in the treat and toy department ...
you have a really nice FoodLady.
I'm going to have to talk to mine about that :evil:
I think I need more treats and toys .... just because!

My FoodLady think you would be a great DOT for the I in
OHIO! I don't know what she is talking about (big surprise :? )
but she said your FoodLady would know!

Continue to get well ... don't lick your stitches, FoodFolks get all
happy when you don't lick your stitches ... and you'll be 500ing
in no time.

Woofs and Licks,
Your Friend Ebbe

G
#15 ·
I think it was Jack Nichelson(SP?) that dotted the I. Could be wrong. I think Maya would make an excellent i dotter.
My goal is to get her to make the touchdown sign when they score.....I figure it's just combining beg with gimme 10. I got gimme 5 down. All training has ceased this week due to her "owie" but after her stitches are out back to training we go.
If these dogs can be seeing eye dogs etc. She can definately learn touchdown!!!!

#16 ·
Great photos. Being a Badger fan from Wisconsin I am not crazy about the jersey, but it does look good. As far as the dotting the eye goes, I think it was Jack Nicklaus, Columbus native, golfer extrodanaire. See link below.

Glad to hear Maya is recovering well. I am awaiting a call from Marley's vet to give us the ok that everything went well on his procedure. Anytime now. I will give you an update later.

G
#17 ·
Ah Greg I won't hold being from badger country against you!!! It should be a good game on the 3rd. Anyway I hope Marley is ok. I know I hated waiting for that call!!! Let us know how the little guy is. Mine started being a monkey at about 9:15 the night she got home so be prepared to keep him calm if necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.