Labradoodle Forums banner

Would you be interested in purchasing a calender of our forum doodles??

• Duh......of course!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks.

• Sorry, I'm sick of polls!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, last year I did a trial run calender of some select doodles from the forum. I believe it turned out quite well. This year, I'm planning on doing another one. This time, it will be for sale with all the proceeds, less cost, going to a charity that we all agree on. I'll post a poll at a later date.
Details are still to be worked out to decide who's dood makes the grade. My cousin owns her own print shop, so the only costs involved are going to be the paper. She is donating her time (and mine) plus the use of her shop. She is actually the one who told me that if I was going to do it......now is the time to start!!
If you have any ideas for a charity, contest, or just want to harass me......please feel free to pm me, or just post your ideas!!

Thanks!! I'm getting really excited about doing this!! Especially if it will help out some not so fortunate doodles!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Let me be the first to show support!!! I can't vote on my PC here at work for some reason, but I think it's a great idea. No ideas yet, but I'll give it some thought and I am sure the fellow posters will have some doosies!!! You will have a job just sifting through suggestions. :eek:

Great idea...it will be fun to see such a thing. Good luck and if there is anything I can do to help from here, don't hesitate to ask.

Great job Gene!! I applaud you!!

http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/audience/applause-moderate-03.wav

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE put me down for 2 calendars please...my breeder is dying to have one too,maybe make it 3 ? i'd like to have an extra one on hand to save.
thanks!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Sounds great - very nice of you and your cousin to donate time/efforts etc !

I'd suggest proceeds to go to a non-kill shelter in need or Idog - def someone who helps find babies a home and takes care of them in the meantime

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
NAKED DOODLES? :shock: WHERE WILL YOU PUT THE STAPLE? :lol: :lol: :lol: We're in :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
This is an excellent idea Gene! Thanks to you and your cousin. I would love to see myextended doodle family all year long!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Put me down for 2 - one for me and one for my mom who swore she'd never fall in love with my dogs... and she did!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE has a pic of Denver the stud on the couch.......GENE possible centerfold pic? :shock: :wink: :lol:

Rumor's pic of his 1st grooming gene...that might raise MORE MONEY if you put that on back cover with a plea :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
MaxandMe said:
SUE has a pic of Denver the stud on the couch.......GENE possible centerfold pic? :shock: :wink: :lol:

Rumor's pic of his 1st grooming gene...that might raise MORE MONEY if you put that on back cover with a plea :wink: :lol:
It would be an x-rated calendar,bahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 45 Posts