Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! We had a great time and Hershey is POOPED!

I took 70 pictures, so if you want to see them you need to click on the link below:
http://www.gadoodles.com/images/Bryan/DoodleRomp-2007-GA/DR2007.htm

I thought the picture below was particularly funny... the smelling (getting to know you) line. :oops:

Oh, and it was 83 degrees so Hershey sported her Scooby Doo bandana rather than the shirt.

Can't wait 'til next year!
Bryan

·
Registered
853 Posts
Wow! What gorgeous doodles! It was so much fun to look at all the pictures. It looks like fun was had by all. Thanks for sharing. :D

G

·
Hey Bry,
Tell the truth...is this you trying to teach the dogs to climb over? :lol: :lol: or is it just some scared guy who thought he was going to a regular picnic in a park? :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's set some things straight.

I was taking the pictures... not climbing around like a doodle. Although, it would be nice to have that much energy!

Also, that big ghostly figure was a "phantom" colored, 18-month old, 88 pound F1 -- no Photoshoting in these pics -- not enough time to get creative.

The day was so much fun! Hershey is still laying on the floor 5 hours later.

Bryan

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW great pictures!!! the sniffing line is a great shot!!!
and its hard to believe that grey phantom is only 88lbs...he looks huge!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
See, and I went the other way - I thought the phantom one looked too small to be 88 pounds...my visualization is off...

And YES, you MUST submit that photo somewhere, it is perfect! What a great shot - made my day!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am soooo glad you are all sharing these doodle romp pics!! they're great!!! thank you soooooooooo much

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bryan,
We were at the romp too. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I didn't know if you were on this forum, but I posted a link to your pictures under the topic Questions about Labradoodles. Then, I found your post here.

Funny thing - out of 70 pictures, you and I both picked the butt-sniffin' line as one to put with our post. HA! That is a great one.

And that 88 pound gray doodle was huge. I thought he looked bigger than 88 lbs. And, I talked to the owner and he said that he just got his summer cut. So, I bet with longer hair, he'd have looked even bigger.

This was Bailey and our first romp and we look forward to more.

BTW, are you a breeder, or who was your breeder? We got our Bailey from Puppy Time Atlanta in Jasper, GA. I know where Hoschton is as we sometimes go to Lanier Speedway.

Thanks again for sharing the pictures! Yours turned out a lot better than mine did.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi ZMan,

This was our first Doodle Romp also. Hershey is almost 6 months old now.
She was our introduction to Doodle World. In fact, before Hershey we had
never even heard of the breed... but there sure seems to be a lot of
interest in them!

We found Hershey at a nice home where a woman bred here black
standard poodle with a friend's chocolate lab. These were two healthy
pets that had a litter of adorable black, chocolate and tan pups. My wife
immediately picked up one particular bundle of energy and the rest was
history.

This was also our first experience with a dog park, but I can assure you
that it will not be our last. She so much enjoyed the freedom, even if we
do go to Little Mulberry Park every day for a walk.

It was a fun time. Maybe we'll bump into one another again!
Bryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts