1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
118 Posts
What a great picture!!! What cuties!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to this awesome forum!

Susie and Abbie Doodle :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Awww, those sweet faces can't possibly belong to the ones you were asking about as troublemakers! :lol:
What adorable puppies!
We are glad that you joined us too. I agree, this is a great forum...one of the best!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome and thanks for sharing such great pictures of George and Gracie, love the names by the way :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, yes they are the very ones! Why do you think their photo was taken in the bed of the truck? We couldn't get a photo of them both unless they were confined. I have about thousand photos of tails right where doodles used to be! lol We sent this one out on our Christmas card. We're completely nuts about the little buggers. My husband's worse than I am!

ps. I had no idea the post would make the photo so big. I'll try to figure out how to post a little smaller next time.[/quote]

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
:lol: I think we can all relate to the photos of tails where dogs used to be! :lol: That is so funny! I can't tell you how many pictures I have of fuzzy blobs. Unless you were behind the camera (me) you would never know what the blob is!
I personally loved the ones that Tojac took of her dogs for Christmas! I think that is the most hilarioius group of pictures I have ever seen! (If you have not seen them, you really are missing out. I laughed and laughed, until I had tears rolling down my cheeks! The pics are on the photo page.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts