Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the FURminator before?

Today is Ari's 1st birthday and I want to buy him a special treat from Petco. So I thought that while I was there, I would also pick up the FURminator since Ari's shedding has been REALLY bad lately.

So what do you say? Do you like the FURminator? Does it seem to help with the shedding?

Thanks a ton!
Kari & Ari :)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Got one for 16.00 on Ebay. Look there first. Make sure you check the score of the seller to ensure you are getting the real deal!!

It just shipped so we haven't tried it yet. Can't wait to!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver does not need it but my cats sure do and I think they
are awesome, best thing I ever bought........
and............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI

·
Registered
667 Posts
I use mine on my cattle dog mix Pringle all the time. He's a big shedder. It does a fantastic job! I usually get enough hair out of him to make another dog or two! LOL! Hopefully when i get my doodle he won't need to borrow Pringle's furminator too often...

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have both the large and small furminator. The small is good for around the ears and tail, the large for the larger areas. If you were only to get one I would probably get the larger one as it gets things done faster - good if you have a figety dog.

I LOVE IT and recommend it to anyone who has a dog with a shedding coat!! Well worth the high cost. It is the only tool that gets the hair out of my F1!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts