Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 2 are non-stop comedy. Well Dexter is becoming quite the water bug...he just wants to jump into the pool over and over again! Poor Kirby on the other hand still looks totally petrified when my huband takes him in...well today he brought Kirby in and put him down in a swimming position and Kirby obviously toots under water...we laughed so hard...it was like his own little propeller...haha

So we let Kirby back out (he will run around the pool) and he somehow slithers his way through a very small space and winds up under our deck. So he grabs a toy and starts taunting Dexter who now cannot get to him.

Oh - my husband now has several scratches from Kirby (when he takes him into the pool and Kirby clings for dear life)...his new ones from today are on his forehead :shock: People are going to think I'm abusing him :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
That is so how my leg look. I have some scratches from Cacao and Beau. I have to clip them. Cute story.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Did he actually TOOT!!??? hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:
That is hysterical!
Great story!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Leslie I just tried to tell this story to my husband and I was laughing so hard I was crying and could hardly spit it out!!!! bwahahahahahahahaa! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did he actually TOOT!!??? hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha...he most definitely did...you could see the bubbles coming up from under the water. You have me cracking up again now :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahahhaaaaaaaa I almost spit my beer out all over my screen!!
that is toooooooooooooo funny!!

NOW you need to get a video and send to America's funniest home videos

poor Jerry, being abused :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Kirby my man....you are a toot!...um..I mean hoot!!! Hahahaha :D :D :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!
Oh Kirby...