Labradoodle Forums banner

Fun trivia game anyone?COME JOIN US!! NEW MONTH COMING!!

22835 Views 299 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  MaxandMe
If you haven't yet signed up to play.....it's sooooooooo easy to register! We have tons of fun and laughs!...........Please join us today and have a few days practice before March 1st!

With the winter blahhhhhhs on us already, would anyone be interested in a daily fun trivia game? I play it with some co-workers and family members.......it's kind of fun! 10 questions a day...and it's timed.
If so..........I'll get one started. There are hundreds of thousands of questions and yes.........you can feel pretty dumb on some days........lol
1 - 8 of 300 Posts
That was fun! Oh by the way, Lindamarie? I was faster :p :lol:
That was fast Heather. I wonder if we all missed the same ones?
I would like Animals all the time please. :oops:
I was just kidding. Geesh! :wink:
LOL at my avatar. I changed it a few days ago for Christmas. Really, it doesn't have anything to do with today's trivia. Really. :lol:
I just want to let you all know that I really enjoyed playing trivia with you. However, the game seems to have taken on a life of its own, to me at least, so I am going to excuse myself from playing any longer. Good luck to everyone!
I've got the moody blues I think. :oops:
Hi all, ya know, I have discovered a couple of things about myself during this trivia game.

1. I certainly am not as FAST as I used to be. :lol:
2. I am far too sensitive than I care to admit.

There is one thing though that I want you to understand. My decision to stop playing has nothing to do with my standing in the game. I came, I played to the best of my ability, I am very satisified with that.

Anyway, I certainly didn't mean to dampen the fun.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program :wink:
1 - 8 of 300 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.