Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vanessa....I LOVE YOU!! Not like that silly....but you made my night. I have a new desk top photo that should keep me giggling for quite a while!! Thanks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Vanessa, where did Mija come from in SC.?

We will be moving there in 22 months (who's counting) and will be looking for a pal for Tanner. Since Diane is no longer breeding I would like to find one closer to where we will be living.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Vanessa ... Ohhhh for your talent! And Mija's public relations acumen. What a wonderful story! High fives also to the new doodle owner who really took the time and consideration to make sure a doodle was the perfect fit for her family.

Question? She wound up with a doodle from her visit to the gallery, did she acquire some beautiful art work too? :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Mija! You make us Doodles soooo proud! :D :D :D
We are wonderful family pets and companions...and you proved it!! :D
Way to go girl...! :D

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very heartwarming story! How nice for your breeder! I know, from experience, that the nicest compliment comes from people falling in love with our puppies ...even when they don't HAVE to!! LOL
What a beauty Mija is...inside and out!
It will be fun for you to keep in touch with this family and get the "siblings" together sometimes for play dates.

LOVE the picture! You are amazing!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hi Vanessa
Great story but then all your stories are. :wink: :wink:
Denver would like a bicycle built for two with Mija please.
Know you can whip that up!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Mija
Could you remind your Mom that I am waiting
for my bike ride with you??????
I know she can whip us up a bicycle built for two
so could you bug her pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE...you really capture Denver's soulful look.

And Vanessa i had lost that link and was glad you posted it. You must really enjoy your job immensely, how neat!!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Vanessa ---AWESOME pic!and remember Sue will be getting another doodle in the future , better make that a 2 seater :wink: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts