Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I awoke this morning I heard the dreaded rain......again!!!!!
But it was short lived and we finally had a great day. A little work in the yard and then some R&R. Marley had a ball. Visit with several of his canine friends in the neighborhood. Three impromptu play sessions during the day. We ate on the deck and after dinner he was ready for more fun.

Lots of fetch

These next two are a game we invented tonight. It is called Lazy Man's Fetch!!!!

He will sleep good tonight!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I'm glad there's stairs on the outside.....I thought at first he was going to have to come through the house! Great videos of a happy, well exercised and much loved dood!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great videos!!! Poor Marley looks pooped in the last one with the ball in his mouth and tongue hanging out the other side!!!! Hahahaha...looks like he's saying 'You throw that ball down there one more time Dad, and YOU are going to go get it!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...those are so cute! I love how crazy his tail is :)

We do "lazy man's fetch" all the time...we sit on our deck (I don't even bother to stand up - talk about lazy) and just heave the ball (hopefully all the way to our lower yard area...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those videos are great !!!
and Lazy Man's fetch--hahhahaaaaaaaaa

the only way i can play lazy fetch is to sit in grass under maple tree
and pray when they come running back i am not knocked over :wink:

Question: if Marley decides to play that HIS way will YOU go fetch your socks, shoes and boxers? :wink:
(leslie for you it's panties)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Great JOB Marley!!! I LOVE doodle videos!! :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great videos!!! Poor Marley looks pooped in the last one with the ball in his mouth and tongue hanging out the other side!!!!
Marley is a tongue dangler, no doubt. A sign of a good work out.

I love how crazy his tail is
The only thing that moves more than is tongue are his legs and his tail. Marley is a happy go lucky doodle..no question. His tail wags when you call his name!! :eek: :lol: And whenever we go out back and play fetch it is perpetual motion, non stop. It wags even while he is taking a break and lying in the shade. Always moving. :lol:

Rest time, hang tongue...wag tail. "I love playing in my backyard"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts