Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dog field has a stream that is overflowing with spring run off, and its a lot of fun for the dogs right now. Before today Gus hasn't swam. He loves the water and when Hershey goes in he slashed around and jumps 5 ft stright up in the air. I brought my camera to capture the leaping doodle, but instead.....HE SWAM......well kinda. he splashes a lot. He will never be able to sneak up on a duck. But it is swimming. Here's some video of him (black LD), Hershey (choco LD) and Molson (black Lab).

Thanks for looking.

When he got more tired the current would carry him a littledown stream and some of the ladies their were very worried for him, but he was having so much fun I let him play for a long time. I had my swim trunks on in case i had to jump in after him and help a little.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Seems like he uses the "walking" technique of swimming. May never be a hunter of live game, but you don't need to be stealth to catch a stick! :wink: Great videos.....bet there were some tired, well behaved pups afterwards.
Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhh that was so cute....max and peanut swam like that the 1st few times till they got the hang of it

LOVED your videos!!! thank you for sharing them. :D they really did have alot of fun, and i think you did too :wink:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was pretty fun. I trid to use the fast capture mode on my camera to get some good action shots, but I am very thick with cameras.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I love the look of a wet doodle. I don't know if that sounds funny. But with all that hair. I don't know. Anyway cute video.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I should be so "thick" with a camera. Wonderful videos and great pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts