Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just wanted to share a couple pictures that my wife and I took of our new puppy "Link" the day we brought him home.

What a beautiful face - and so well behaved!

A sort of action shot. I couldn't believe how well behaved this guy is... he sat there the whole time and let us bath him. What a great little guy!

·
Registered
215 Posts
He's adorable! That first picture is great- what a face! I noticed your user name is Sure Shot... in college I played polo and we had a horse named Sure Shot- he was awesome! Anyways, good luck with the pup!

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K9, that's a cool story - thanks for sharing! My nick is from my High School days playing basketball. So it's also sports related :)

And seazr, he was born on November 28th, 2005 so he's still a youngin'! We have only had him since Saturday and have loved almost every min. of it! (save for the nights when he's louder than anything I have ever heard before!)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
He is so cute! What a face!! Looks to me like he will be silver soon...I love silver (my Lexie and Bayley are silver :D )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A couple more...

Well here he is again, only this time about 2 weeks older and a lot more tired :) We had just had him out for a run at his grandparents house!

sleeping on the couch... he looks so comfortable!

trying to sleep on the floor, but some some fool with a camera wont leave him alone!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is way more beautiful than we could have hoped. I just love the way he looks.

Also - notice the slight bit of slobber in the first pic on the couch... that's his - not mine :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll have to post a baby picture of Abbie...they look soooo much alike! What a doll! Isn't it amazing how they capture our hearts so quickly?!?!? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please do post a picture of Abbie, I would love to see how she looks as a baby and grown up - maybe give me an idea as to what I have to look forward to!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello All!

Just thought I would show an updated picture of our little doodle. He's growing so fast, even more so than we thought he would!

This shot was taken just before bath time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.