Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so it's raining out...and well my doodles got me going tonight hahaha

a store by me has these Dr Suess like hats for $4.99
anyway here ya go:


MAX: Doing his best to humor MOM




Peanut: Always game for being goofy



And Lastly, ME--I had to join in hahhahaaaaa....why not!
DAVE made me an HONORARY Doodle tonight :shock:


 
G

·
hahaha!!

Max and Peanut you guys are too cute!!

Annmarie....What can I say? Maybe the trend will catch on!! Hahahaha

Great pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,617 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHA...you sure ARE a DOODLE!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Great pics!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
OMG toooo cute!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,551 Posts
Hahahahahaa.......fun night at Annmarie's!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,918 Posts
haha...have you been drinking up there in Rochester? the rain getting to you?

just kidding...looks like lots of fun and the doodles look absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha....good one Sue!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,617 Posts
Are you insinuating that Dave is a 'TURKEY' Sue????????????? Bwahahahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,336 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
Are you insinuating that Dave is a 'TURKEY' Sue????????????? Bwahahahahahaha
Well no but he does live with annmarie so chicken or turkey
You decide Kathie
Baahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,617 Posts
Oh...so now you're calling Annmarie a tough old bird??? Well I guess it's better than Sea Hag!!! hahahahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,336 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
Oh...so now you're calling Annmarie a tough old bird??? Well I guess it's better than Sea Hag!!! hahahahahahaha
Teehee
I think she would prefer chicken/turkey over tough old bird
anyday....................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
Raleighsmom said:
Oh...so now you're calling Annmarie a tough old bird??? Well I guess it's better than Sea Hag!!! hahahahahahaha
Teehee
I think she would prefer chicken/turkey over tough old bird
anyday....................
So....tough old bird it is then!! :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top