Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously ... I'm at that point. Marc has been persona non grata with the trade show in full force. I've been dividing my time between the show and home because I can't stand the idea of leaving Ebbe in the crate for hours on end.

It is taking me forever to type this because she insists on taking the cushions OFF the sofa (which is right behind me) and chewing on them for attention.

We took a long walk tonight and she fed and poo'ed but I think our anxiety has transfered to her. There have been innumberable time outs, where she is right now after dragging a sofa cushion down the hall!
And woe is me ... she even got a smack when she gnawed on my leg :( !

I know why ... just want it to stop! I think Gene can hear me yelling in Youngstown. No stress here LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Things are going really well with the show .... people are coming in droves .... I just can't relax until the fat doodle howls!

I keep thinking 24 hours 24 hours it will all be OVER!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well I for one just cannot believe
she would do anything wrong.............
maybe she is just airing out those cushions.............

I love her so ... wherever I go ... My Doodly Doodly Doo
Just keep singing her song...........
i know I am a big help.....teehee

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Oh I understand you other post better now. I'm sorry! How old is she? Trust me, Dex still goes through stages that drive me nuts. We are lucky that he's almost totally non destructive, but he goes through whiney, barkey, I won't listen moods.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ebbe.....I know you're feeling Mommy's stress right now and THINK that you are distracting her in a good way.....BUT......try to take it down a notch. Maybe a little head butt, a drive by lick, or just.....quiet!

:wink: :lol:

Hang in there...it's almost done!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Folks!

Had to vent ... It's been a fun, nerve wracking, sleep deprived weekend. It has to effect Ebbe. We're spending some "quiet" time here before I head downtown again. I know she misses Marc, and can't understand why he's only coming home to sleep ... I understand, but it's hard on me too! We're both a little cranky! :twisted:

More details and pics when things calm down and all can be put in perspective!

Oh and Vanessa ... there is a dog park very near by ... we'd be there now but with all the rain the flood plain where it's located has been underwater for weeks! Even if it is free of water I know it will be acres of mud. That would be fun ... a hyper MUDDY Doodle!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
FoodLady said:
Even if it is free of water I know it will be acres of mud. That would be fun ... a hyper MUDDY Doodle!
Welcome to my world........times 3!! When ya coming for a mini-mud romp in my back yard?? :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We'd love it! Especially since you are so good a bathing doodles (all that practice :wink: ). I did think of your yard when I typed that sentence. Will things ever dry out?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Ebbe....you gotta calm down your antics a tad for mom

I feel for you Foodlady as Max and peanut every few mos has a week or two of antics before things calm down.

i do find playing fetch for 30 to 40min wears them out
also doing 30min lie downs at night , aids in the "respect" dept but i am not always faithful on doing it.
but i am doing short daily training sessions with all 3 doodles and it's made a difference

hang in there...........EBBE will be really good again, right now she's helping to DEEPEN your sense of humor :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts