Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was only a matter of time, and why not let it be today. The boys were in bed with me this morning after HB went to work. We, no let me say that a little differently, I was sleeping in and the boys (still not sure of Tuckers roll, but I'm sure he participated) where having fun trying to get a CHARGE from our blanket.

Yes it is the wire from the electric blanket. It took me a while to figure out where the wire came from, it was mostly on the floor.

When I showed it too them and said "what did you boys do"? Tucker dropped his head and gave me the mommy please love me anyway look, and Frankie says "wow this is cool, this chick is giving it back to me to chew again, sure I'll have some more"!!! I'm telling you --Frankie the F-Train is a gangster wild child. No shame and just simply Hell On Wheels.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
FrannnnnnnnnnKIE!

(I say that with a little smile....try to be nicer to your mom's stuff, OK big guy?)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
annieG said:
Hahaha...those last 2 pics look like mug shots to me :lol: :lol:
BAaaahahahaha.........funny.......................

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
yo Frankie...do not admit guilt!!! remember you are innocent till PROVEN guilty!!! you have started your crime career early like me, HIGH 5 to ya buddy!!! gotta start young and watch the older one Tucker, you can learn alot and sometimes place the blame on him :D :D :D :D Frankie you're the best, an electric blanket and you're still standing :wink: OH don't pee near electric blankets ...that's a no no for sure

your pal,
Beau : a cute little red doodle who gives mom the sweetest saddest hush puppy eyes that melts hearts. ( you should try it)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Way to go Frankie - dont keep 'em guessing if you are gonna get into things, just jump right in there and get in destruction mode LOL

Tucker honey, those eyes could melt butter, I still think you and Miko are sister and brother :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hey Frankie, don't admit anything to anyone, and remember, if you get 'arrested', Tyke works in a law office!!!!!! :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts