Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can forget the last experience with Petsmart grooming:

I just took Ginny this weekend to a new groomer who is just a lady who works out of her house. She also breeds and shows Kerry Terriers. We were very pleased with the results. My hubby and I do REALLY like the terrier look with the teddy bear face, but we had her muzzle shaved down to see if it will cut down on the water spots that seem to constantly exist within a 15 foot perimeter of the water bowl. :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
MUCH better the second time!!! Poor Ginny- that first cut was a hatchet job! :oops: I love her new 'do!

We like the teddy bear look too, and luckily Tyke likes to drink out of those Lixit bottles with the spout. The breeder used them, b/c she had so much trouble keeping the puppies OUT of the water - they wanted to play in it, not drink it! Tyke now prefers to drink out of the bottle - I'm not sure she knows what to do with a bowl of water!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahahaaaaaa Andrea ...I LOVE your new groomer and Ginny no longer looks like a Doodle taco bell dog commercial! high 5 to your groomer!!

Ginny is adorable.........she looks gorgeous and so soft!
have any more pics? would love to see them :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sweet Ginny Sweet!!!!! YUour new groomer did a fantastic job and definately is a keeper!!! :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
What a sweetheart!

·
Registered
103 Posts
OMG, the first pic is so shocking. I'm glad you found a new groomer you can trust. Your pup looks absolutely lovely!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts