Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!!! Lately there has been so many NEW members on board now and either have a doodle or getting one. :D

I'd like to say HI here as i don't know if i have missed saying Welcome to anyone recently.

I myself have 3 doodles which you can see in my avitar:
Max black f1 labradoodle who sheds minimally and a mamma's boy

Peanut cream/apricot f1 goldendoodle that does NOT shed and such a good sweet girl

Beau a f1 goldendoodle puppy who we have yet to determine anything except that we love to cuddle and love him too.

You'll find this place a wealth of information!! and laughs too
BUT when I joined I SPENT a WHOLE WEEK reading so many previous/past subjects to learn first ...and ask later

you can hit the SEARCH button up above and type in what you're wondering about. OR just got back to earlier years and start from there?
I love to read so I didn't mind hahahhaaaaaaaaaa

Have fun. Welcome to one and all :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi to all our new members. Sorry if I have missed welcoming you - I've not been keeping up on everything the past 2 weeks, Dad's been in hospital.

I'm Mom to Annabelle, F1B labradoodle, she is 18-1/2 months old, I havent seen her in 10 days as we have been in NY with my Dad - should be home in 3hrs Woohoo - can't wait to see my girl :D

She started out black and has changed frequently and is now charcoal and silver and an absolute sweetheart :) and not Too spoiled :wink:

Welcome
Mary & Annabelle

Annabelle with her BF Hankiepoo

Nappie Time

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Awesome pictures Mary
Great post Annmarie ,as there is a wealth of info on this forum
and with a little searching easy to find stuff............

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, I am one of those newcommers haha :D I have been reading some of the old stuff and also posted some questions. I am really glad I found this forum, I have gotten so much information here, and I like hearing from people with experiences, not just always read in books.

And everyone is so nice and welcoming (is that a word???). anyway, nice meating you all, I guess I wont be very active for the next few weeks because I have finals but I will catch up during my christmas brake :D

Later, Kaspers Mom

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Mary, great pics...that Annabelle is a doll!

And, Kasper's Mom, it is so nice to see one of my "dirty doodle noses" right there in an avatar! I can tell that your sweet Kasper is a digger too!
I have sooooo many puppy pictures with noses just like that adorable one!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Annmarie,

Thanks for starting this topic. It gives me a chance to thank all the members that responded to my introductory post.

I appreciate all the help and suggestions I have received. Joining this forum has provided a wealth of information, humor and a means to pass the time until my new Doodle, "Rudder Buoy"........"Rudder", arrives today.

Today at 4 pm is Howdy Doodle Time! (I know, I know. I couldn't help myself for the 2nd time today.:roll:)

I'm positive that as I get to know Rudder, I will have questions that can be answered by a topic search or posted question.

You all (ya'll) are terrific!

Dave

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok EVERYONE set you watches for 4pm and 5pm...4pm when Dave gets his doodle...5pm when he POSTs PICS and name "rudder bouy'?

·
Registered
670 Posts
That pic of annabelle is adorable. Love when a doodle lays on her back and waits for a tummy rub.. awww! :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
thanks Mike, today I woke up to Annabelle squished up to my side, what a way to wake up :), as soon as I move, she stretches and lays across me for some hugs and kisses

·
Registered
160 Posts
haha :D Yes he is defenatly a digger, funny that you noticed his dirty nose, and well hmm I think I have to say he is an overall slop hehhe, for example, when he has a drink there is water all around his bowl, and then I can see were he went because there is drips of water on the floor were he walks. But what can I say, he is just to cute, like all the dogs I have seen here... And yes I am pretty sure Kasper would love to meet them and do some digging hehe...
:)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Mary, I love Annabelle's new avatar picture! I love the old one too with the life preserver - just priceless! She looks so angelic in her new one. :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwwww thanks - I think she looks so sweet in that picture, she has one of the angelic faces when she is asleep, right now she's upside down on her couch dreaming away - those feet are running somewhere :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts