Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The brands included are: Nature's Variety, Wellness, Castor & Pollux, Newman's Own Organics, Wysong, InnovaFinally, someone (Pet Food Express)is telling us the other products made by menu Foods even though they are not recalled. I think every consumer has a right to know this information, so they can decide to take the risk of feeding the food or not.
Pet Food Express is still selling the food, but the consumer must acknowledge that they are aware it is made by Menu Foods:
AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON A RESTRICTED BASIS

These are brands that are produced in whole or in part by Menu Foods but for which we have spoken to the manufacturer and been assured that:

Their products are not produced in the suspected plants.
None of their products are being recalled
They have had no reports of sick, dying, or dead pets.
Their products do not contain wheat gluten.
We are selling these brands only if a client is fully aware of the recall and the potential risk posed by feeding a product made by Menu Foods. Although we have been assured that there is no problem with these foods, we cannot and do not vouch that they are safe.

The brands included are: Nature's Variety, Wellness, Castor & Pollux, Newman's Own Organics, Wysong, Innova

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Thanks Linda...now i am wondering bout CANIDAE so far they haven't been named yet

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
for those that use CANIDAE here is what they posted on their website:
Industry Can Recall

In light of the unfortunate current can recall by other respectable pet food manufacturers, our phone lines and emails are tied up with concerned customers. We want you, our valued customer, to feel secure with the continued use of our canned products. CANIDAE® canned foods in no way is affected by the recall, nor are any of our products produced in any of the recalled production facilities.

CANIDAE Pet Foods also does not produce cuts and gravies, pouches, and does not contain corn, wheat or soybeans in any of our products or formulations, and all ingredients are of US origin.

Our heartfelt concerns go out to all those affected by the recall.

CANIDAE Pet Foods

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow...i didn't realize their products are of US origin (i like to support US when i can) and happy that max and peanut are on it right now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts