Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
and mary...........since you're done training ,,,how's it going???

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thanks for asking! :D

So far so good! Started last week with a day of orientation, then a day of diversity training, then a day shadowing a fellow employee who once had the job.
By the time my new boss and I got together my head was already spinning! Then she went through what was expected of me :shock:
I came home Friday night exhausted and ready for a cold, frosty one (or two!) :roll:

Thought working for the bank's Central Operations Center would be stuffy and up tight .... far from it!
There seems to be lots of laughter and kidding around, but serious work accomplished also.
It will be very busy, very challenging and, I truly believe ... never boring.
Unlike the last job.

Ebbe's struggling a bit ... I now leave before Marc and she follows me around with sad puppy dog eyes, and the expression
"What gives? For two months I was number one! We slept in ... we went to the park every day ... it was all about me!"
So we've experienced some acting out!
But I'm sure we'll both be with the program soon enough! :wink:

The worst part is that my forum time has been cut dramatically! :cry:
If I even tried to get on the site at work it would be blocked, and I honestly don't think I'll have the time.
So I am way behind on my forum stories and here I am on Sunday trying to catch up!
So all in all I am pretty positive that this will be a good job, and feel very blessed how things worked out!

Oh ... It's TWO miles from homw ... And I have tomorrow off! ... :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad the new job is working for you. The day goes a little faster when you're busy.

Ebbe will get used to it, I'm sure. They are creatures of habit though aren't they? They don't like it when a routine is disrupted. She'll come around and it will be the new routine.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Mary, glad you have found a job with possibilities. Nothing is worse than being bored at work wishing you were home with you doodle. Nice that it is close. Enjoy your day off :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts