Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you store your Doodle's food? We need to buy a bigger container (that will hold 40 lbs of food) and were looking for recommendations. Thanks :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
There are so many choices, but for me I use rubber maid containers.
I have 10 animals and the no name pet food containers are a disaster in my house as my cats can get the lids off. They then back away and let Denver get his nose in it just as I am entering the room.
They think they are getting him into trouble but I have seen the cats in action.LOL The rubber made are great because they come in just about any size and not a single animal in my house can get the lid off.

Blueteal
Sue

G

·
I use a rubber maid container that is large enough to house the bag of dog food. I keep it just outside the laundry room door in the garage.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have also used the large rubber maid containers, too, but went to one with a locking lid because I kept it out on the patio and a raccoon was getting into it. When the raccoon unlocked the locking lid, I moved it into the garage! :shock:

G

·
Speaking of racoons, over the summer we'd go to bed w/a full humming bird feeder and in the morning every last bit was gone. We finally figured out that a racoon was climbing up on the deck box, pulling the feeder toward it, and drinking the hummy food!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rubbermaid containers is the way to go :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
WE buy the big garbage cans and put the whole bag down in the can and put the lid on it, works great :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts