Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this doggy-dock! It is exactly what we need for Dakota to practice for Splash Dogs when we're up at Eagle Lake. If all goes well, his first competition will be in Auburn Ca the weekend of June 6,7,8!

At the lake, we have access to use a wonderful dock that's about 200 yards or so. But the problem is, there is no way for Dakota to get back on the dock without swimming all the way back to shore--couple of those dock jumps and he's wiped out! Sooo, look what I found!

http://www.petclassics.com/Boat-Dock-Po ... rm.29.html

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW neat idea.........i am wondering if dave can build something similar at the pool.....at the creek we're making a regular floating dock this spring

and awesome diane!!! can't wait to see more pics of Dakota doing splash dog and wow his 1st upcoming competition

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Very cool! Is it small enough or does it pack up easily to be hauled to the lake with you?

I would love for Charlie to be a water dog. We'll see this summer. :D

Deb

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
seazr said:
Check out this doggy-dock! It is exactly what we need for Dakota to practice for Splash Dogs when we're up at Eagle Lake. If all goes well, his first competition will be in Auburn Ca the weekend of June 6,7,8!

At the lake, we have access to use a wonderful dock that's about 200 yards or so. But the problem is, there is no way for Dakota to get back on the dock without swimming all the way back to shore--couple of those dock jumps and he's wiped out! Sooo, look what I found!

http://www.petclassics.com/Boat-Dock-Po ... rm.29.html
Denver is so jealous, wow Dakota your first competition.
We will be cheering for you big time.

I like that doggy ramp idea, expensive though, but definately worth it.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blueteal said:
Denver is so jealous, wow Dakota your first competition.
We will be cheering for you big time.

I like that doggy ramp idea, expensive though, but definately worth it.
Hey Denver!! Don't be jealous!! Come visit me and we can both be Splash Dogs!! Gosh, with your long legs, the Splash Dog pool probably won't even be big enough!! Woof!! Woof!! :lol: :lol:
Your buddy, Dakota

And for the rest of you-- :lol: :lol: :lol:
What I love about Splash Dogs is you don't need to take yourself--or your dog--too seriously! Everyone is just there to have fun! So, I have no ribbon expectations for Dakota in June but I have very high expectations for a very fun and very wet weekend!!

And for anyone that might be interested in a doggie dock, if the distributer doesn't give me a decent discount, my husband and son are going to build their one using PVC. If they do, I will post the plans here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts