Labradoodle Forums banner

Fish Oil for your doodle - Warning!

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  mtd885 
#1 ·
#8 ·
After teaching Science, I have a high mercury level in my system. Students spilled it all over the classroom twice!
I have to be very careful myself.....let alone for the dogs. Be sure to check labels.
GNC sells stuff that's mercury free.

#9 ·
know what i love about this forum? all the great info everyone shares and how we all are sincere and caring!!!

#14 ·
Another question about fish oil: :)
At my last appointment, whoops, I mean at Boo's last appointment the vet said I could give him fish oil. But she said that I should give fish oil capsules, and that they need to be swallowed whole. That I shouldn't break them open or anything. But I can't remember what the reason was. Does anyone know?

Also, does anyone give fish oil to their doodles in non-capsule form? Can you get fish oil in a bottle?

---------
Oops, I didn't realize this post was in the Breeders section. (I found it doing a search for "fish oil"). Should I move it/delete it? Sorry :roll:

#15 ·
We buy Grizzly Salmon Oil - it's wild Alsaskan salmon oil that comes in a large squirt bottle. The label tells you how many squirts to give depending on the dog's weight.

Only a few pet stores here sell it but you can get it online too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.