Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lani made her first trip to visit grandma and papa's over the weekend. She met her "aunt's" Bailey and Brandy, they thought she was annoying and attempted to ignore her! The cat Fur Ball did his best to hide from Lani, but Lani found another cat by the fire place to jump and bark at. Funny thing is that it did not run from her, so she got brave and decided to approach it. It still did not run!!!!! She was amazed. We all fell out laughing because it is actually a painting of a white cat, much like Fur Ball, lounging on a stack of books!!! :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
lisarundell said:
P.S. how do you post pictures with your stories?
It's easy:

1) The pic must be hosted on a public domain (photobucket, the user gallery here, your own domain, etc)

2) The syntax is
(remove "_")

3)Just a couple notes, you need to make sure that you include the link from "properties of the pic" that has the entire address with the .jpg extension. You need to also ensure that there are no spaces between the img tags and the address on either side.

4) For an example, take a look at any of my posts lately, and how you see what you are after is to hit the "quote" button. That will effectively demonstrate how to show your pics.

HTH

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keith, thanks for the info. I wa able to post the pic a little large but it worked. Your romp with Bandit's brothers and sisters looked like it was a lot of fun. I am trying to locate Lani's brothers and sisters there are 11 including Lani. Hopefully someone will reply.

Lisa

·
Registered
121 Posts
Easily solved on the large pic. Knock down the resolution to something more manageable... 800x600 is a great size for forum posting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts