Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're glad the ground is still to warm for it to last, but we did get our first snow of the season today. It's been very windy, cold, and Novembery... lol

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ooh, sounds cold and blustery. What do the puppies think of the weather? I would love to see them in the snow, tumbling around.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we're supposed to get our 1st snow Sunday.....me? i hope it doesn't hahahhaaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
And we're supposedly going to get 'snow showers' Friday nite into Saturday! Both dogs LOVE the snow!!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
all this talk of snow had me worried...I just checked and we're forcasted to stay in the mid 50s...I was in shorts a few weeks ago and am not ready for snow yet :)

G

·
I hope that when I go home to OH for the holidays it snows once (after I get there and before I have to leave so I don't have to drive in it) so Maya can experience it. I wonder how she'll act.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
gene said:
We had a 10 minute quarter size hail storm today! Seemed like it warmed up, for a few moments, after that!
Same down here! Ebbe loved it last year and this year can't wait to see her romp around in it!

Also can't wait for our first Sauna during a snow storm! We intend to do it like the Finns! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone within a couple hundred mile radius will probably hear the screams ... brrrrrr! :roll:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
FoodLady said:
Also can't wait for our first Sauna during a snow storm! We intend to do it like the Finns! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No pictures needed, thanks! :shock: :wink: :lol:

We had some flurries today while i was working. People were are grousing...and i was loving it!! :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am hoping the snow in Chicago will hold off until after this weekend as I will be moving a lot of heavy furniture to the new house. After this weekend, bring it on (except while I am driving through Indiana on the 17th to pick up Winston)!

Chad

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
was cold enough for snow here today but No snow, high was 43 which is chilly for this time of year and 25 tonite, back in the 60s by the w/e Hope you have a snowfree trip to pick up Winston (love the name)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
The past few years we have not had much snow - any where from a dusting to 3 inches a few times during the season.

We moved here 12 years ago - the first winter we had a total of 5 feet of snow, next few winters we had quite a bit, it's prob been about 7 or 8 yrs since we have had more than a foot for the whole winter

I keep hoping for a good 2 or 3 foot snowstorm :D Falling snow is one of the most beautiful things to watch.

Growing up in upstate NY, we had lots of snow, so compared to that, we don't get much here

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mary....you sound like my fiance DAVE...he always prays for a TON of snow, but God listens to me instead :wink:

here in Rochester Ny we get snow but alot less than Buffalo and Syracuse.
last winter is what we would call a drought, very little snow

back in 1993 when i first moved to Rochester i was here about 2 weeks with a 9mos old, almost 2.5yr old and 4 year old. WE got 5 feet of snow and it was 2 days before we got plowed out hahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
let me tell you about fun....and whew luckily no doodles back then hahahha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts