Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I always assumed I knew what you guys were talking about when you referred to the "Doodle 500" but I just experienced my first hand view of one. Chloe went nuts tearing through the house. Chase participated mostly my nipping at her as she flew by him. Needless to say, I got my laugh of the night and I have a feeling she will sleep well :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Autumn.....does this mean that you think the rest of us are a little less crazy now? :wink: There is no joy greater than experiencing a doodle500!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Pretty jarring when it finally happens right in front of your eyes, huh??? :lol:

My daughter and I witnessed the first one here. We just stood there with this :shock: expression on our faces. Priceless.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome to the World of the 500! Amazing, isn't it? :shock:

·
Registered
462 Posts
YAY I'm an official doodle owner, as well. We just had our first Doodle 500! Yesterday we had a mini Doodle 500.... he was running from his two pillows that are currently in the middle of the living room. Today he ran circles through our apartment!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
As amazing as the 500 itself is ... what is truly incredible is that as big as they get .... nothing gets knocked over!

I'm particularly partial to the "Doodle Start You Engine" segment when Ebbe seems to leap a foot into the air and then takes off with no provocation!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess we're not so lucky as far as the knocking things down goes. Charlie went ripping through the kitchen last week, lost his footing on the linoleum floor, and took out all the chairs and moved the whole table. No damage to the kitchen set, but somewhere along the line, he lost a little chunk of fur right under his eye. The scab is finally gone ans there are a few sprouts of new hair coming through. since then he's a little more cautious going through the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Poor Charlie :cry: .... Did his sweet brothers and sister give him lots of hugs when he got his boo boo?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wasn't home at the time, my wife was, but I'm sure they did. Patrick and Aidan don't leave his side. They both get out of bed about 3 times a night to say goodnight and give him a hug.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Doodle 500??

I too did not know what you guy's were talking about when you mentioned the "500". We just thought Mojo loved to run, run, run...
If he does'nt get his run time at the golf course, he gives me that look :twisted: and off he goes. He was so funny the other day...he took off like a rocket, running around the living room..jumping on our couch as he made his turn down the hall, into our family room and slipping and sliding on the tile.....""Feel better now?" I said, as he heads off to the tub..

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ARent' doodle 500 runs awesome!!i love them , my family took some time to adjust hahaa i would tell them STAND aside and let them through! as they don't break anything and it's so neat to watch hahahhaaaaaaaaaa

in fact a week ago when Leslie was here we had 4 doodles do a 500 run in my home :shock: hahhahahaaaaaa nothing was broken :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know people have posted pictures of their doodle 500's before, but when I did a search for them, I couldn't find them. Could someone post a picture of them again? I wanted to show the DBF pictures because he was throughly confused this morning when Napa did his 500 this morning.

Thanks!
Kristen

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Here's Jonah around 7 months...pre-Miko. Really bad quality, but you'll get the jist. Where he disappears, he's zooming around the dining room table!

This isn't a 500, but I love this video from the same day. Makes me giggle still today.....wait for the bark!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE all 3 videos!! hhahaa that BARK jonah does cracks me up

Sue if you saddled up Denver during one of those 500 runs, that would be one heck of a JOY ride hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 22 Posts