Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve has declared this day NO WORK DAY,
ok well we have to take care of the animals before our day gets started but,,,,
IMMA GOIN FISHING!!! breaking out the sweat pants (my fav clothes) and going Fishing,,,
NO APPTS,, everyone is old enough to leave,,
ITS A GREAT DAY AT DOODLESVILLE!!!! :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NOW you're talking!!!! OMG i love fishing!!!
and I wonder how many of us have made SUNDAY a no working day lately? :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Boy, I simply wish I could wear sweat pants. It's still too hot here to even think about sweat pants. We rejoiced that it was 72º here this morning on our walk. The lowest it's been in months! I did a double take when a jogger went by with a head band over her ears like it was cold! Must be a true southener! Geesh! I miss the New England seasons.

Have fun fishing! :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
As many of you know, Tim and I are retiring to South Carolina in 2 years. I find the pace in the south a bit slower than I am used to. In preparation for our new lifestyle, Tim and I are learning to do less, especially on the weekends. So...when anyone asks what we diid over the weekend, we just say we "practiced" as in practicing retirement :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hey Meg......be careful what you wish for!!!! It was 39 when I got up this a.m. in New Hampshire!!!! Almost cold enough to see your breath!!! And definately cold enough to build a fire in the wood stove....and it's only September!!! But I do love New England, and wouldn't reade it for anything!!! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
But I do love New England, and wouldn't reade it for anything!!!
Hahahahaha...before Gene catches me, this should have been TRADE..... :D :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi All

Yes just got back,,it was wonderful should have worn gloves my hands were frozen ,had to turn on the heat in the truck,,LOL had a ball
caught a buttload of fish (thats alot for those of you yankees out thar,,LMAO)
I had a great day and i didnt realize how much i needed this quiet time,,i feel better now :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Uhhh...Nancy...Yankees is spelled with a capitol 'Y'....hahahahahha
Glad you had a great time!!! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Nancy!!! I wus pullin yer laig!!!!! hahahaha...tryin ter tawk lak mah sister in law from Charlotte!!!! Bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Yippeee for you!! Fry up those little fishes for dinner!! We built a house on a lake because we love outdoor activities like fishing. Do you know how many times I have been fishing this year???? The big zero!!! Always too busy . . . sheesh! Well, we met a couple up there that does taxidermy and creates the most beautiful wall hangings with them. The lady told me the colder the water, the prettier the fish. Sooo, we already have plans for a fishing day between Christmas and New Year when the lake is mostly frozen over and the temps are well below zero. Bottom line is the fisher person in me might not be willing to endure a Dec fishing day, but the decorator in me will! Anyone want to join me???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts