My name is Denver aka Colorado
I was born on May 24,2006
I am 31 inches tall
I weigh around 90lbs
I am a Chocolate F1 Labradoodle
My Mom's name is Sue
My Dad's name is Steve
I have one human adult sibling, her name is Melissa
I have nine cats(are you ready)There may be a quiz at some point.
Their names are
BLUE
JADE
SKY
SHADE
TY
RAIN
SHAYLE
ASIA
STORM

Mom thinks Annmarie :wink: can put this all on one sheet after you have all fessed up, and then we will know who goes with who.
Ok ok it is raining here and Mom is bored and I want to take a nap

Your fellow Doodle
Denver :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
My name is Jonah AKA the Jawmanator
My name is Miko Nubbins
Our Dad is Gene and all we have is each other in this small house in Ohio. Except for ocassional stalkers and people who eat couches.

I'm going to be 1 on April 2nd, and I hope to have a party...or at least some cake!! Hope Dad doesn't make me wear a dumb hat!!

Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
My Name is MAX aka mac attack, i am a black labradoodle born 6/26/06
MY sister Is PEANUT aka fluffernutter houdini a goldendoodle born 11/29/07

OUR MOM is Annmarie Sparks and she aint' tellin when she was born just that it wasn't this morning nor yesterday morning :wink:

OUR Daddy DAVE is going to be 50yrs old in 2 weeks and we can't wait to tear down all the decorations mom plans on doing. :D
OUR teenage boys are cool as they leave socks all over their bedrooms for us to pick up :D :D :D :D

OH my mommie is really a smart brunette that WILL memorize all info and always got great grades so she'll get somwehere between a 95-100% if ya test her AFTER y'all done messin with her head. OH don't touch the blonde cells cuz that's how us doodles get away with humorous antics in this house :wink:

NEXT .....

·
Registered
104 Posts
My name is MIA, although my dad says he's going to change my name to something else ... words that he can combine with OFF! since that's what he says alot. :shock:

This morning he thought my name should be Get the Hell ....
I don't get it, :? I'm just trying to say hi, or look at the stuff on the table ... I'm too short to get a good look at the counter top. :(

Even though he pretends to be mad at me I think he really likes me. He's just forgotten that puppies are a little more lively than ancient dogs. Afterall, I am only 8 months old :roll:

Oh yeah, my sister ... or maybe she's my auntie ... is Rose. She' nearly 17 years old. I hear that's extremely old for a springer spaniel. She doesn't really play with me 'cause she just falls over when I jump on her.

I live in a city so I don't have acres of play space like Max & Peanut, but I have a big wild woods right across the road from my house. My mom calls it a park but it's more like a forest and there are miles and miles of trails and swamps and little creeks to explore. Oh, and lots of other dogs too!

We live quite near to Sue and Denver so maybe someday we can meet up and crash through the woods together!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot ... my dad's name is Stephen and I have two adult siblings.

Ben doesn't live with us so I don't know him very well, but Rachel is an acting student and still lives here 'cause she's going to school. She likes me a lot but gets a little grumpy when I jump on her nice clothes with wet feet. :? Again, I'm just trying to say hi!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mia
Tell your Mommy thanks and we have to get together as we live too
close. My Mom has offered to look after you and your other doggie.
Take her up on it, as we could become buddies!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok part of the quiz!!!
Denver here
What is the name of my cat sister that only has one ear????
She has been mentioned ,so do your homework.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah
Denver here again
I was born on May 24th 2006
Jonah you have a birthday coming up, don't ya buddy???

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
Oh yeah
Denver here again
I was born on May 24th 2006
Jonah you have a birthday coming up, don't ya buddy???
Yep! April 2nd...I'm older than you nah, nah, nah....course you're bigger, so I should be nice!

Jonah

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gene or Jonah but no!!! it is the girl that figured it out Yeah Miko!!!
I am so impressed as you got it right!!!! It is Rain Yeah Miko!!!!
She is a great sister!!!
Ok smarty pants
Who is the Alpha cat?????

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Our Dad is Gene and all we have is each other in this small house in Ohio.
Ah Jonah & Miko, Don't you kmow that your house is huge!!!
The love that your Dad has for you guys outweighs any square footage that you actuallly have. You are very Lucky cause you lucked out with LOVE!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here is SUE's alpha cat
(smarty pants listed in previous post will name her for me)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bahahahaha
Annmarie you crack me up but that is not the name of my Alpha cat.
Keep searching as I have told you :evil:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Hi, my name is Cinnamon and my parent's names are Becky & Dave. I'll be 3 yrs old on Nov. 16th. We have 10 acres to run around on with a 3 acre lake.

Mom & Dad are "empty nesters" even though I tried to fill the nest, Mom keeps cleaning it out. Our house is kind of big for them, but when my human siblings come out, then the house is just right. I don't like it when they bring the CATS! I try to play, but I always get chased and I don't like it. Cat's scare me a little.

Max & Peanut, tell your mom good luck with all the names. my mom says she's not even going to attempt to memorize all your names and people. She'll just use the references in the forum!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow Gene
You do!!!! pay attention
You win my admiration(not like you did not already have it)
Is this not sooooo fun????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NO Gene...you win the cat! :shock:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts