Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi guys... I am 30 ... my boy is 8 months
dogs ages are 3,2,1, and 6 months (roughtly)
Oh I forgot my husband ,, he is 28
Terri Lynn

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
shoot tell my real age?
OK I am 45yrs old and won't be 46 till later in the year!!

This year I've decided I don't like the sound of age hahhahha
so for the record...I want to be 41yrs old and remember it's a woman's perogative to change her mind!!

OK where's Jac ..heh heh she hasn't fessed up yet!!

Congrats Maddie on waiting to follow the 12 step doodleaholic program!! hear hear!!

GENE you were supposed to say you're 55 and then everyone would have said WOW you looooooooook great!!! hhahhahahaaaa
then again YOu look great for 39!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Annmarie, you are too funny and Gene, you really should be doing Stand-up comedy somewhere. I started this thread because I wanted to see how many of you I would have to explain what a Bobby pin is. Fortunately for me, not too many. TeeHee

·
Registered
129 Posts
I HATE telling people my age, but what the heck.....now I feel like I know you all just a bit better. I'm 31, my hubby turned 28 yesterday and I have a little girl Madelyn who just turned 3 on the 10th, a 1 1/2 yr old boy Davis, one on the way and my sweet, sweet lab is Daisy!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hahahaha, I definately know what a bobby pin is and I know who Howdy Doodie and Mighty Mouse are. I thought I was going to be the oldest one posting but Deb beat me out "thanks" :lol: :lol: I'll be 57 in July :!: :!: I remember always being the youngest one in the crowd, doesn't seem that long ago, GEEZ But I'm young at heart :lol:

1 - 20 of 141 Posts