Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read all the posts most days, but have a hard time making myself post much on here. So I thought I'd post a few pics of tonight since I know you all love pictures. Shadow had a very bad grooming experience last weekend and we finally decided he just looked too much like a rat for me to take him to his first night of training tomorrow night...so I took him to another place today and they had to get rid of all his hair. (please tell me puppies grow hair quickly) Anyways, after a long day at the groomers he was very happy to see the kids....until my daughter started after him. Poor puppy, she just wants to hug him but it turns into a chase and wrestling match every time.

Fighting my son for the stuffed turtle that everyone claims as their own.

Guarding it after he won.

Finally letting my daughter hug him

Showing off his new short cut. (My husband is now calling him giraffe. We had no idea he was so little under all that hair)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Cheryl He is adorable!!! Take him anywhere you want!!! He'll be loved and hugged!
So.......off to training he goes!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Cheryl... Shadow looks awesome in his cut, i really do love it!!
you can't NOT go to training class! and yes the doodle hair grows back fairly quickly

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I'm definitely going to training class with him....I wouldn't even take pictures of his first cut though. When I took him to the groomer today, he kept laughing and saying "what did they do to you?"

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Shadow is adorable! His legs look so long! Yes, definitely take him to class to show him off. :D

Diane, love the picture of Dakota in the snow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts