Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our doodles crack me up so much at dinner time. They act like they've never seen food before and Kirby does his little happy dance. I decide to take a video. They weren't as excited as usual, but you get the idea :) I love the sad look on their faces as I make them wait for 10 seconds ;)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Leslie
That was so sweet what good boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great training Leslie, I love that video............

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love how Dex sits and looks at both bowls hahhahaa
and that's great training Leslie!! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are nice....I make Maya wait a min or more sometimes.
I make Dex wait longer in the morning :) I'm a sucker in the evening...they've been alone all day so I let them get their dinner quicker ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
O.K, that was awsome! I was watching thinking about how Calvin would have eaten the patio chairs already. Can't leave those out anymore. :x

Then I noticed how enthusiastically they ate. [email protected] My dogs are only remotely interested in thier food. Heck, sometimes they only sniff it and walk away. Beasts!

Leslie

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
That was so cute! Cali is not an enthusiastic eater either. Some days she leaves a meal and doesn't eat it until the next day. I still have her sit before I put her bowl down. A lot of times she'll just walk away afterward. She's maintaining her weight, so I guess that's okay. Holding steady at 68 lb.s.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw Leslie! How CUTE!!!! We make Bogie lie down for his first..........We get those looks too!! :lol:
They are sooooooooooo sweet!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
That's Great. Good job training

I am pretty sure I would have a tough job teaching Marley that. As his meal is being prepared, about 75% of the time he sits there and howls and gets super excited. And then devours in similar fashion to Dex and Kirby, like it has been days since he has last eaten. I take it they are not grazers!! :eek: :eek:

G

·
Oh my gosh! That is soooo cute! They look like they are starving! Bella could care less about her food, now table food, that's a different story!

·
Registered
523 Posts
How adorable. Boyd will eventually eat his food but he doesn't inhale it. Grilled meat - a completely different story! :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They look like they are starving!
I know they really do, don't they? We laugh everyday - they both get 3.5 cups per day, are both pretty thin (42 and 58 lbs) and sleep for most of the day. They must have ridiculously high metabolisms (plus they play so hard) :)

My husband often gives Kirby a little snack before bed on the weekend or he is dying for breakfast at 6 am!

G

·
Wow, Leslie! 3.5 cups is ALOT!!! I think they must be playing all day, not sleeping!!!! :lol: Set up that video cam! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts