Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we took Hershey back to visit with her birth mom and brother. Here they are... Molly (mom), Sampson (big brother), and Hershey.

Sampson is about 75 pounds at 8 months, or about 15 pounds heavier than Hershey. He is so sweet natured. A real gentle giant and photogenic!

It was not long before the chase was on. They ran and ran and ran!

There was a small wading pool in the backyard and Sampson knew how to relax!

It was a real blast. We'll have to do it again!

Bryan

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow I love all the pictures but the last one of a doodle really relaxing in the water is sooooooo neat!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What a great outing! I LOVE the running photo.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Wonderful photos...what a fun day....It is just amazing to watch doodles with other doodles...Tanner has the same pool won't go near it. :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Such happy pictures, doodles are just plain happiness. Mom looks very hard core "momish" no doodleing for her she is all business.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
You know, I often wondered how other doodles looked when in what i call a full run or full gallop hahahhaaa Cause Max's front and back legs almost seem to touch like Sampson's. :D

what camera are you using bryan as the clarity of your photos is great!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I shoot with a Canon Rebel XT 8.2 MP with a Sigma 28-300 lens. I really like it!

Bryan

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Bryan,
Wonderful, fun pictures. Isn't it amazing how much they do and don't look-alike? Thanks for the treat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts