Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a suggestion (by Jac) to do a family photo thread. I think it is a great idea. My kids can be found under "totally not related to doodles - daughters" Who will be the first to post? :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Lisa and Angie...great pictures, beautiful families! I love putting faces with the names of our friends here...I don't have any downloaded pictures of my sons right now (just switched computers and have to retrieve them all from my old computer or scan some) but here are a couple of me on my graduation day, with my family.

Mom, me, my sister and my brother. (I am the aging hippy chick of the family!)

Dave, my husband, and me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
GORGEOUS pics y'all!! It is so wonderful to put faces with the names and personalities on the board.

Well, here are the four wacky humans that Coal has the pleasure of living with :)

Here's my 3 year old Aidan

Here's my 12 year old Taylor - on the right - friend on the left

Here's my darling husband Greg

Here's ME

And here's a new one of Coal for good measure!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great pictures, forgot to say , photo with friends Mike and I are on the left, I am the grey haired one in the middle, I think this was a great idea. :p :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
OMG!! I love everyone's pic....everyone has such great looking kids...I love pics and it so great to see what everyone looks like aswell!

Ok my turn... :D

I Had to make this pic black and white because the lighting in my house made Leno look so black you couldnt even tell what my daughter was next too....lol

This is my 6 year old daughter Melanie....

and Me and Leno...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
What great photos!! :D OK--my turn. It's very hard to find a photo without a dog. I think I already posted a couple of these, but for anyone that didn't see them, here goes:

My husband rigged up a cable system so he could take Dakota on the front of his ATV. (Not the best picture of my husband--sorry). Dakota is NOT spoiled! :wink:

Here I am with the cart my husband bought for Dokata to haul behind the ATV when Dakota outgrew the front end! Repeat, Dakota is NOT spoiled! :wink: :wink:

And here is my stepson playing with Dakota. There has never been a dog he hasn't totally loved and bonded with! Dakota is obviously no exception! And Dakota loves him back! :D

Diane (and Dakota)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts