Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Haha! That happens around here all the time. If I don't know what Charlie is up to, I suspect the worst!

Deb

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I am sure you were just picking up Dr. Katz's toys for him...Tanner does the same for our Humphrey :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
annieG said:
I am sure you were just picking up Dr. Katz's toys for him...Tanner does the same for our Humphrey :wink:
Totally agree as Denver has to pick up after nine cats
poor boy...............

G

·
Maya picks up after Morgan too! Even though she is not allowed too. I always know when she has a cat toy to because she will keep her mouth closed and have this goofy look on her face! Yesterday I caught her with 3 cat toys in her mouth at the same time! Let me tell you it is not easy to pry her mouth open when she has something in there she shouldn't!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Peanut if she has something in her mouth will pick up one of her toys and sit so still acting Very Agelic :roll:
we then walk over take toy and open her mouth...the item is usually on the roof of her mouth hahahhahaaa

max lately tends to swallow evidence :shock:

and Beau drops it cause he's a puppy and hasn't learned to be wiley yet :wink:

G

·
Just wait! When Maya was younger and had a cat toy I could call her over to me and she would bring the toy to me. Now if she has it and she knows i know that she has it the chase is on. And I have an open house plan downstairs so it is very hard to trap her in one room to get it from her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts