Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a male, chocolate and white, F1B Labradoodle and are having to sell it for unexpected financial reasons.

We just paid $800 for him and are firm on the price. However, we will include everything that we just bought for him including: a pet bed, collar, leash, dog food, toys, treats, and flea/heartworm medication.

He is current on all shots and will not need anything other than a Rabies shot when he turns 4 months old. He was born Aug. 3. He has been fully examined by Village Way Vet in Advance and is in great health.

These dogs do not shed and are non-allergenic as well. He is an angel and very smart but we cannot keep him.

Please only serious inquiries.

Kristi 336-399-7824

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Have you checked to see if your breeder will take him back.

How long have you had him and what is his personality, is he crate trained, potty trained? Do you have pictures, what else can you tell us about him?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are currently trying to potty train him. He is only in a crate at night. He is doing very well but still has accidents as puppies do. We have asked the breeder to take him back but this was her last litter due to her husband's helath problems so she was not interested. She was willing to help us resale him though. This dog is so sweet. He loves kids (we have 2 boys) and seems to do fine around other dogs. We have brought him over to a friend's house with another puppy. We just got him on Sunday. We have spent over $1200 on him so far. We are devastated that we cannot keep him but had an unexpected, personal financial situation come up. I am 5 months pregnant and will soon be out of work so financially we cannot keep him. He comes to work with me during the day so that I can try to get him on a potty schedule. I am not sure how to post pics but can email upon request. Labradoodles under $1000 are unheard of, and he is truly worth every penny. He is white with chocolate ears and eyes, and one spot of chocolate on his tail. He is curly haired. He has also just been groomed. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG he is just GORGEOUS! If Molly hadn't come along I would have had to seriously consider this... but I have my hands full with a 6 mo old doodle and a 8 1/2 month old doodle!

Good luck in finding a loving forever home!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm very interested. I'll have to talk it over with my husband, but I have a couple questions...

1. Is he good with other dogs, particuarly females?

2. Do you know big his parents are? I'd like a pup that will be about the same size as my dog, not much bigger or smaller?

3. When would he be available?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He has been around a female Lab puppy the same age as him. He didn't bark or act nervous around her. They played well together. He doesn't act like a puppy most of the time. He is well trained on a leash. I actually let him out in our back yard that is not fenced without one. He doesn't jump much and rarely barks at things. He is unbelievably smart. He is available now. His mom is an F1 Labradoodle around 40lbs. and his dad was a standard poodle the same color as him around 45-50 lbs. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sounds like a sweetheart....that picture is making me melt..how cute!

Another question...did he come with a health guarantee from the breeder? If so, would she be willing to transfer that to a new owner? I ask not becuase I think the pup is sick, but because a Health Guarantee says that the breeder is confident in the puppy's breeding.

thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He did not come with a health guarantee from her. I do not know why but we did meet her and see all of the other puppies an adults. I have had him thoroughly checked and tested at my vet and can provide their name and documentation. I also have all of his current shot records.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ok...thanks for the info. Like I said, I have to talk it over with my husband. We had agreed to wait until the Spring to get another pup, but wh knows...I've changed his mind about things before. :)

My family is from Mocksville, NC...dating back to the 1700s. I still have relatives in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Rocky Mount, and Raleigh. I guess we'd have plenty of places to stay if we get him. :)

Oh...I forgot one important question...what's his name?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are calling him "Count". Like Count Chocula the cereal. You could change it if you wanted. He doesn't know it that well yet.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
He is very sweet, and adorale...I am going to send a private message to you so goto the menu (above) and click on where it says "you have new messages".

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Let me COUNT the ways that little guy melts my heart!!
he is simply gorgeous!!!
good luck hoepfully someone from this forum will adopt him

we just got a 3rd doodle amost 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Annmarie, you could have gotten all the different color doodles in just one puppy!

Kristi, He is adorable. I'm sorry you are having to give him up. :cry:

Deb

·
Registered
248 Posts
Kristi,
Sadly, adopting Count isn't in the cards for my family right now. My husband reminded me that since we are going to Europe for a week in the spring, it wouldn't be fair to leave the little guy behind while he's so young.

I know that you'll be able to find a new home for such a sweet little man.

Good luck!

·
Registered
985 Posts
KGarro said:
Kristi,
Sadly, adopting Count isn't in the cards for my family right now. My husband reminded me that since we are going to Europe for a week in the spring, it wouldn't be fair to leave the little guy behind while he's so young.

I know that you'll be able to find a new home for such a sweet little man.

Good luck!
We got Chouette in mid-June and had to leave her for over two weeks in mid-September while we were in France, and she did just fine.

Count is just adorable! I hope someone snaps him up soon!

Leslie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a breeder from CO who is suppose to let me know in the next day or so if she will be getting Count or not. If she decides not to, he will still be available.

Thanks for Looking!

Kristi

1 - 20 of 27 Posts