Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tanner's eyelashes have finally grown back in after our previous groomer cut them off. It has been at least 4-5 months.

Are all doodles' eyelashes this long?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Raleighs eyelashes are like that...aren't they beautiful??? Us girls would kill for eyelashes like that!!!! hahahahaha...it's just not fair! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Must be a doodle thing - I was amazed at Tyke's - hard to tell where the eyelashes start and the regular hair begins.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
It is definately a doodle thing :) I have always envied my doodles eyelashes. I, too, was devistated when my groomer cut Archie's eyelashes the first time I had him in to get his face trimmed. I would have never dreamed that a groomer would want to cut them off, GEEZ :!:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sandy's are, but they are curly!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Peanut eyelashes are sooooooooooo long
I have to check Max's
and Beau's are getting long too

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dex's eyelashes are like that too....my jaw dropped the first time I ever noticed them. Gorgeous, aren't they?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So...if you like the long lashes, remind the groomer not to cut them. I just thought that would be a given but I guess not :wink: :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dexter's get SO long! The groomer snipped a bit off one side 2 trips ago and a bit off the other this last time. I don't blame her because they get so long they blend in with his face hair.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts