Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Abby arrived in November she had a nasty case of pink eye (conjunctivitis) which has left a nasty stain on her right eye. We have tried over the counter remedies with no success :cry: Perhaps someone can suggest a home remedy for us to try? I just switched her to distilled water after reading that water with high mineral content can cause tearing and staining. Hoping for some advice. Thanks m

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm revisiting this post with an update. Since this posting we have switched both dr katz and Abby to distilled water. It seems to be having an effect and the stains appear to be fading. For others who have had the same problem this may be a simple solution with results within
2 weeks...m

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE on Eye Stain

I believe I have found the solution to eye staining. It's DISTILLED WATER :D I love puns! It took a few weeks to work and it's working for dr katz as well. I no longer give the pets anything but distilled water to drink. Since I use it in my Espresso machine it's no biggee to start buying it by the case now that the kids are drinking it. As the saying goes 'IT WORKED FOR ME' :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts