Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK for those of you that know me, well I just wrote my first blog for this forum. For those getting to know me you can read this (link listed below)

http://blog.labradoodle-dogs.net/ and get to know me better.

For right now I'll be posting articles once a week (two when i have time) about what really goes on behind closed doors with comical doodles. :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also anyone can write COMMENTS
I think this should be a good way to promoting both doodles and our forum :D as well as sharing humor

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Ok.....Annmarie, I PM'd you saying I was a legit blonde and where was this blog?????????
.....I found it!! Only took me a little while!!
it's wonderful! Can't believe you broke your own rule about no more dogs....but then who can resist a doodle?
With the allergies and asthma in your house....how perfect!

Just thought I'd let you know I found the few lost brain cells right after I sent you the message.....ha!!
8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jane this is for you

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoo Hoo! Way to go Annmarie!!! You did Grrrreat!!!!!!!! :wink:
Keep up the good work! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie ... It's GREAT! I loved the story and am amazed with all on your plate (or should I say all on you dog dish :p ) you are also going to entertain us with this blog! Let me know if you need any help ... or want to take a week off .... or anything. I'll contact Gene :lol:

Again ... Congratulations .... it's wonderful .... can't wait till next week! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Like I told you Sister
Article is great and cannot wait for more.
Maybe have a Special Guest Writer once a month
or more often like Gene, or Mary , or Diane, or Vanessa
or Kathie or did I mention Gene....................................
or whoever wants to as we have an abundance of very funny writers
here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone........thank you soooooooo much for the kind words and great support!!!! :D :D :D

I am so happy you enjoyed the article ...and believe me there's more to come hahahahhaaaaaaa :wink

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Next week is approaching fast, can't wait to read the next entry in the blog :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUESTION>>>>i have the next article written just editing it a bit.

SO you all want me to post it in the next day or two??? or wait till Sunday?

how did i manage to write another article so fast?
1.It is how i de-stress bigtime!

I have never shared what I write till the other day .
BUT will say that for me writing is a way to relax, reflect and hopefully give a smile to someone that needs it. YOUR support and enthusiasm is AWESOME~! :D

MAX and Peanut have been totally haywire past 2 days...i love them but OMG they're tazmanian devils all of sudden :shock: Someone gave them devil pills ...ok which one of you did this ???

PLUS MY breeder left her std poodle here that WAS HOUSEBROKEN till about 15min ago :shock: ...also jumped on on a partition between my kitchen and dining room breaking lots of sentimental things....has managed to somehow stand on windowsills and have me running to catch falling plants. SHE is in her crate as i type :D Perhaps this will make a good story soon :wink:

PS I cannot WAIT to have 2 doodles ONLY again, i do NOT envy breeders at all hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
as LILY TOMLIN says" and thats dah truthhhhh!!!!"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts