Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are adding a new dood to the family! Last year we were fortunate enough to adopt Jameson, our Labradoodle, from the Corona Animal Shelter. Well... We recently moved to a new house that sits on an acre and we've been looking to get another dog. And just the other day we were lucky enough to find a family that, by accident (mom - Annie, a more poodle-like goldendoodle & dad - Ralph, a Golden Retriever, were supposed to be separated... but where there's a will, there's a way!), had a litter of doodles... Goldendoodles. Wyatt, the girls and I travelled an hour to pick her out last night. She is fairly curly and a darker apricot color, almost peach, so we'll call her Georgia. She wasn't ready to come home just yet... she's getting shots and dewormed tomorrow. She'll be ready on Saturday morning. I am SO excited I can hardly stand myself!!! After having Jameson, our entire family has fallen in love with the doodle breeds. They have so much personality! I cannot wait to see them together! Twice the doodle hugs!!!!!! We'll post pictures of them when we bring her home! Can't wait to share it with you guys either!!

~kyle

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
How exciting...I don't know if the suspense is worse when you have a longer wait for your doodle, or a 2-day wait. I feel your excitement....CONGRATULATIONS...only TWO MORE DAYS!!

Can't wait for photos.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats! We will be adding a second Doodle in two weeks and we can't wait either! I think I may have even seen the posting about that litter - it sounds familiar.

Post pics when you can.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
KYLE nice to meet you and welcome to the forum

wow.......congrats!!! can't wait to see pics and hear more.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Mazel Tov! A happy day for you all!

Where are our pictures! :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dum dee dum, *tapping fingers** Waiting.......

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...WAITING

congrats on your new addition and I can't wait to see photos. Just wait for the doodle 500sx2 that you are going to have!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
"I've been waiting ... for some puppy pics ... to come into our lives." Apologies to the 80's group Foreigner.

Ahem ... Kyle, I had a Catholic Mother and have a Jewish Mother-in-Law ...
don't make me bring out the serious guilt trips! :shock:

Ask Marc ... I am THAT good! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts