Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG>>>>LOL<<<<< I am sorry that isn't funny. But it is. That had to have been a moment. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
659 Posts
I usually speak to Ozzie like Rocky Balboa speaking to his dog Butkus and NO, I'm never embarrassed!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...OMG that is funny :)

ah yeah - I have been heard saing "come on Dex...go poopies...please go pee pee...it's cold out here"...hahaha

G

·
Yup I do the same thing. My boyfriend looks at me weird when he hears me tell Maya be a good puppy while Mommy's gone. Mommy likes good puppies!!

I am certifiable over this dog. It's sad but she is my life. All plans are now made around Maya!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I know how you feel Heather. Everything revolves around Sofie and Parker in my life. Luckily theres great people in my life that understand and are the same with there dogs, and yes I do the baby talk with mine too! :) :roll:

G

·
Yeah all my friends have dogs so it makes it easier. If we are having a big event at someone's house dogs are welcome as well. Sometimes there are more dogs than people! ahahaha

Just last weekend we had a cook out and Maya got caught red handed with her head in the Sun chips bag!!! hahaaha

·
Registered
593 Posts
:oops: Awww... But you love your doodle!
We always say things like "Sammoo go pee-pee. Go poo-poo Sammy. Good, you get cheese for pee-pee!"

We udnerstand "Doodle talk"

G

·
Bwahahaha, we're all a little OFF :lol: :lol:
But our doodles love us! :lol:
And Megan your neighbor just called me and he thinks your HOT!
He wants to know if you'll talk to him in that singsong voice tonight 8)

G

·
Linda said:
Bwahahaha, we're all a little OFF :lol: :lol:
But our doodles love us! :lol:
And Megan your neighbor just called me and he thinks your HOT!
He wants to know if you'll talk to him in that singsong voice tonight 8)
Linda you are gonna be joining the hooligan list!!! hahahaha

But yes we all are guilty cause we love our doodles so much!

·
Registered
273 Posts
So far the only thing that has made my cheeks turn red is giving dog training commands to my horse. I can't count the times I've told my horse "leave it" or "drop it". (The doodle listens much better)

Heather

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Heather..teehee I can relate ,I tell the cats stuff
all the time and they just look at me like.............
mom save it for the dog ok................

We are all certifiable when it comes to our Doodles....
What is wrong with that?????????????
If I could find another job that would let me bring Denver,
I would quit mine in a minute..............
bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I adore this dog and our lives do revolve around him.............no doubt.

·
Registered
215 Posts
ha, ha!
I have slipped more than once by telling my teenage son to "COME!" when he is sloooooowly, glaaaaaaacially getting ready for school.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
hahahahaha! I love it!!! That is too funny!
I live in a community where homes are really close. I do the same thing.........but at 2 in the morning, I try to keep the it down a little which is impossible. I love doodle talk!!
"Bogie..........go pee-pee poo-poo for mommy!.........what a good doodle! Here! mama got treats for the gooooood BOY! Let's go inside....lets go!!"

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
for some reason I don't embarrass easily anymore, could be due to my teenagers making sure that i was while raising them hahhahaaa

and my neighbors are used to my "go pee pee, go poop" and the
WOW Good BOY!! hahhahaa

I even sing silly songs to my doodles ...have been caught ,only once on tape :wink: and who cares, they're my babies hahahaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well, my friends are really begining to think I am nuts... since so many of my conversations start off these days with... "Well, I read on the doodle forum... "

Oh Well! :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We were just out in the yard and playing with the kong wubba, and Miko was actually retrieving!! Usually she'll get it then play...come on chase me! Anyway, I'd throw it and say...."get the wubba Miko, that's daddy's little girl"....I look over, my neighbor's shaking his head and laughing. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
You guys are so cute!

I haven't stopped by this forum for so long & I sure found a fun topic to start back in with! (by the way, I am that other doodle mom with a doodle name Annabelle)

I am just sooo soooo grateful that my husband & I aren't the only ones who talk doodle. My husband & I speak to our dog in doodle language and doodle voice.

AND... I speak to my husband FOR my dog. Does anyone else stoop to THAT level of weird? :) In other words, in doodle voice, I might say, "Daddy, I sure wish you'd do kicks with me!" ('Kicks' is when one of us kicks the soccer ball for her in the back yard and she fetches it). Or, "Daddy, are we going to go to the dog park?"

AND what's even worse is that my husband will ANSWER to Annabelle as though she is actually the one who spoke those words AND I have even made him feel guilty. He'll look at her when I speak like that and sometimes feel so guilty that he hasn't taken her outside for "kicks" yet that he'll say "Ooooooooooh allllriiiight" and he'll go outside and do kicks for her.

Anyway, my husband does the same thing to me (he'll have Annabelle speak to me using his voice) and I'll answer back too!

And one other thing... I mentioned this once here before... Annabelle goes tinkletots and doodledumps. And yes, I would be embarrassed if my neighbors heard me saying those words, especially if they heard me say them in doodle voice, and even MORE if they heard us speaking FOR Annabelle.

But, this board is my first step in coming out of the doodle closet and being true to who I am - I'm a doodleholic!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts