Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Etch a Sketch filling (the silver powdery stuff INSIDE an etch a sketch) is non toxic in case anyone else needs to know :wink:

This WAS the etch a sketch (thank God it was a mini version!)

This is what the silver does to a hand:

Bella's entire muzzle was covered in silver but I wiped it off before I grabbed the camera because I was not sure what it was
(I thought she found a can of silver spray paint!) and I was scared to death it was toxic! Look around the edges of her nose and under her chin...

Post wipe:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh my...must have really given you a scare. You never know what those little rascals will get into!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leslie,
I went to the etch a skecth website after I did not find anything on the poison control site. It's an aluminum powder:
http://www.world-of-toys.com/help_answer.asp?ID=13

She truly has settled down but seems to have developed some mild separation anxiety since school started back. Each morning I come home afraid of what I will find...today it was a shredded Harry Potter poster...

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Bella.....first off, I'm glad you're all right! Second, I thought Linda and I talked to you and Jonah about this trying to one-up each other! That's it....when we're gone from the house.....no computer privileges!! I'm sorry, we've tried reasoning, but if this is how you act....we have to say no! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NOW that we know Bella is OKay...........hahahhahaaa!! what was she trying to draw? silly doodle!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Geez, the stuff they get into! Murphy is always into something :lol: All I do is walk around looking for things the kids have left aroudn that he could eat. He ate a baby wipe yesterday :cry: Found it in the crate this morning. I thought it would come out the other end, but it looks like he puked it up. Dang dog! And he LOVES to eat mulch, eeewwwww! Actually I'm now convinced that he wants to eat anything that he really shouldn't, I think he does it on purpose to make me worry. Sticks, rocks, mulch, baby wipes, bugs...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
These doodles remind me of when my kids were tots...you sometimes can't even blink before they're into something

and rather than babyproof......i now puppy proof once again

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Bella ... Bella .... Bella

Our goal is to get them to yell and say all those words they normally don't say NOT cause them to worry and fret and then wash our whiskers off!

I'm glad you are okay ... you do a really good job of destroying things ... the mark of a true destructo doodle!

Now settle down and let them relax .... let them get comfy ..... THEN STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Your (got two rolls of toilet paper in one day!) friend Ebbe

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Well, good to know about the etch-a-sketch filling! I would have been worried too.

Charlie is in the proverbial dog house today. He has eaten saran wrap which I'm watching for on the other end, my favorite flip flop and the cable that connects my camera and mp3 player to the computer. :twisted: He is going to have some crate time so I can relax and not glower at him.

Deb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts