Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dog park with Hershey today. She was playing with a regular friend, a large chocolate lab, and a new friend, a yellow lab. They ran, chased sticks, and tumbled for 30 minutes and high speed and then something funny happened, the chocolate lab lifted his leg and peed all over my lower leg. I noticed pretty fast, but not right away. The owner was so embarrased, but not as much as i was walking home. I guess he thought i was a tree!

Hershey:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
pretty funny hahahaha

kinda like the time my three year old just learning potty training (boy) was at sea world up in the childrens rope structure that hangs above and suddenly started peeing. on someone sitting on a bench below. my husband said "hey strange little boy that I dont know - stop that" the ladies were laughing hysterically (thank goodness!)

your a good sport too!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i'm sorry but hhahahhaaa ohhhhh there is humor in this.

I once had a male friend coming over to do their wash since their washer broke. Anyway, year ago I had 2 pappilon male dogs and one did the same thing. Peed on his leg like no tomorrow. we ALL were laughing so hard to die of embarassment. My friend's reaction was funnier?!

To this day we all laugh about it (luckily we're still friends too).

And I wonder why my dog marked his territory?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not a Doodle story - but hilarious none-the-less. My now-ex Fiance and I had a Jack Russell Terrier years back and I remember we were hanging out at our friends apartment. Our dog was playing with their black Lab and they both were getting a little tired. My fiance was sitting in the middle of the floor and all of a sudden, my pup Copper, walked right up behind him, lifted his leg, and peed all over his back. I should have realized that my pup was trying to tell me something about my fiance, but it took me a couple years to figure it out and kick him to the curb! I still laugh my a** off when I think about it. HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mysophie: animals sense more of person that we do at first :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts